• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Oh shit, that's so soon! Been following this for a while now and it genuinely looks great. Real nice comic look to everything and considering a few of the devs that worked on SS2 and BioShock are working on this, it's an easy day one for me.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Played this at EGX Rezzed and it was great. May 29th sounds great to me!

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
Holy shit, I did not think it was coming this soon. This is one of my most anticipated games of the year. May has been another amazing Game Pass month.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, great, now I have to decide between this, Druidstone, and Observation.

Indie games and their crazy out-of-the-blue release dates

Mr. Spoons

Alt Account
Apr 20, 2019
First I've heard of this game but it looks pretty neat. Will try it out for sure since its on Gamepass.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
God damn it Game Pass. I have too many games I haven't played already. Please stop, I can't take it anymore. (don't stop, never stop)

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Wow was not expecting it so soon. Will probably be picking it up based on the gameplay that was put out a while back.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I was expecting this to be a post-E3 game, not a pre-E3 game. Fair enough. Looking forward to this.

Brainfreeze

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
Oh damn, I'll be out of town starting May 28th for a couple weeks. This would have been super convenient if it was on Switch lol.

Very excited to play on PC when I get back then.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Going to give this a try. Hadn't heard about this one. Thanks for sharing. Some footage I've started watching if anyone is interested as well.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game looks fantastic style-wise, still not 100% convinced it plays well as it looks a bit clunky. Since it's on Game Pass I can try it with 0 risk.

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Man this looks great - will try on game pass but depending on how it runs/controls I might swap to steam if I enjoy the game

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Shame is not play anywhere. Might just buy it on steam, this guy has never done a bad game.