• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
conjeso-cv-gta-6.png

He said this in response to people asking about it.

twitter.com

Jorge Consejo on Twitter

“Dear friends, While I read every message from you, please know that because of contract stipulations sometimes I’m unable to comment on certain projects. Please don’t feel ignored or unseen. I appreciate and value every single one of you. ❤️✌🏼”

"Dear friends, While I read every message from you, please know that because of contract stipulations sometimes I'm unable to comment on certain projects. Please don't feel ignored or unseen. I appreciate and value every single one of you."

GTA VI confirmed?

Chumunga64

Banned
Jun 22, 2018
I'm glad that a new GTA is being made. I was worried that after the tepid sales of 5 that the series was done for

Sep 7, 2018
Sounds like it. Bout time for another GTA, though I wouldn't expect it until at least 2022. I hope we're getting a black girl as the protagonist this time.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017

they've been working on it for a while

NottJim

Animation Programmer
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
I don't buy it.

Rockstar does not fuck around when it comes to NDAs, if he was playing a significant character he would know that and wouldn't be talking about it.

Also "RockStar"???

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
How big its the rockstar teams?

because isn't all of them working on RDR2? (2000 people i) think

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I wonder, do folks legitimately get excited by leaks like this? It just strikes me as such complete non-news, I almost don't see the point in reporting on it.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I wonder, do folks legitimately get excited by leaks like this? It just strikes me as such complete non-news, I almost don't see the point in reporting on it.
There's reason to believe GTA VI is getting announced this month. This just adds fuel to the fire

malcolmx

Banned
May 20, 2018
I'm glad that a new GTA is being made. I was worried that after the tepid sales of 5 that the series was done for

Eh it was just not a fully realized GTA game. It was baffling then and is now still to me the whole 3 characters thing. But also it was then and is still now something no one has done.

But to do GTA right you can't 1) have the insane in game currency experience they had and 2) you gotta push the envelope on buying businesses, accessorizing, buying homes, etc. they seemed to have gone backwards in 5.

They didn't deserve good sales.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
People are always "accidentally" doing this.
I wonder though, whats the protocol for these things in this situation? an obviously unreleased and probably heavily under wraps game with people that have worked/are currently working on it and actively looking for jobs. do they omit them from resumes and portfolios? should they? seems kind of unfair to the job seeker to omit them.