• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is your most anticipated Vita title of 2018?

• 13 Sentinels

Votes: 125 28.3%
  • Catherine Fullbody

Votes: 160 36.2%
  • Persona 3/5 Dancing

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Muv Luv

Votes: 52 11.8%
  • Code: Realize/Hakuoki

Votes: 18 4.1%

• Total voters

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
What's a Grisaia?

They never officially announced Grisaia for consoles, other than mentioning ESRB in one of the updates.
Yeah. But you think there would at least be an update about them doing a port or not after 3 years.

They had a chance to confirm it as a no during PSX. But nope. I'm sure it is dead now.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. But you think there would at least be an update about them doing a port or not after 3 years.

They had a chance to confirm it as a no during PSX. But nope. I'm sure it is dead now.

Hopefully it's still alive and kicking. I'm going to wait till the Black Friday / Christmas sales. If it's not out by then I'm just going to get it on PC. I'd really like it on Vita and really want to read it, but don't want to keep on waiting without knowing if it's going to come over or not.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sure it's either Frontwing wanting to release those ports in the West now that they have a western publishing arm or it's indeed coming to consoles, if by consoles you mean Switch.

jak153

Oct 30, 2017
If you look in the manual it has the Vita card precaution slides. Perhaps a physical release will actually come out?

jak153

Oct 30, 2017
Is it unusual for only digital only games to have this? Never thought about it.
I think it is I checked some digital games and some that got a physical release
AoT- Doesn't have it
Hotline Miami2- Doesn't have it
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth- Has it but no physical release in NA but does in Asia
2064- Has it and is planned to have a LRG release
Cosmic Star Heroine- has it will have LRG release
Steamworld Heist- Doesn't have it yet had a LRG release
Strangers Wrath- Doesn't have it but had a LRG release
Iconoclasts- Doesn't have it
Sly 3 - Doesn't have it
Jet Set-up Has it no release
XCOM- has it no release
Fez- Has it no release
Dust Force- Has it no release
So it seems most digital don't have it in the manual although some that did get a release also don't have it although I think that could be since the developer didn't update the manual afterwards. Although I guess it could be a simple mistake

Last edited:

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
what are some physical vita games you were looking to buy, but now it's starting to look like you'll never be able to find it for the price you wanted?

i always wanted to get

danganronpa 3
virtua tennis
god of war collection
ys 8

but i'm starting to think i won't be able to get any of em for under $30 now, probably need to pay full retail. not sure i will, oh well.

Filament Star

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what are some physical vita games you were looking to buy, but now it's starting to look like you'll never be able to find it for the price you wanted?

i always wanted to get

danganronpa 3
virtua tennis
god of war collection
ys 8

but i'm starting to think i won't be able to get any of em for under $30 now, probably need to pay full retail. not sure i will, oh well.

Getting too greedy imo. If you want game like these you should get 'em now or risk not being able to.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017

i always wanted to get

danganronpa 3
virtua tennis
god of war collection
ys 8

If you're in the US, Gamestop has D3 for $31.97. if you can find something for $3.03 you'd have free shipping too.

For me it'd be Danganronpa 1 and 2 - someone on here was selling them for $10 each used not that long ago. Should've jumped on them when they were available. The cheapest I can find each game is for about $25 or so which is about the same as the sale price of the double pack on PS4. That feels like the one that got away, but I'm not really so bothered about it as I've managed to get most of the "I really want this on Vita" games I'd been looking for.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
I'm really happy to own the three Danganronpa games physical for Vita. The LEs would have been nice, but they were too expensive imho.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Due to taxes and my currency going to shit, I have quite a few answers to this lol. I have... Danganronpa 1, DR2, MGS HD and Zero Time Dilemma and that's it lol.

-The Nonary Games (US copy, with both VA tracks)
-Persona 4 Golden (just my favorite game)
-Tearaway
-Soul Sacrifice Delta
-New Danganronpa V3
-The House In Fata Morgana (I'm sure it's coming)

Here's to hoping there are some cool brick and mortar stores in Toronto...

jak153

Oct 30, 2017

i always wanted to get

danganronpa 3
virtua tennis
god of war collection
ys 8

It hasn't happened just yet but I've wanted to pick up the MGS collection and its slowly going up in price.
Spider Man is also going to go up due to being delisted.
It's crazy how much god of war is I remember it being $5 on clearance at Walmart when I got it.

nnex

Oct 27, 2017

Most releases from the past year at this point. I used to wait for stuff to drop below $25, but more recent releases seem to be going out of print before they get there. I just dropped $36 on Period Cube because the price is starting to get crazy on it.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
technically not Vita related but Clannad is releasing June 14th on PS4 in Japan and contains both Japanese and English text so i guess that's the nail in the Vita version

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
The first certainly implies Sony isn't done with the handheld space. The second tweet seems to imply Sony will be done with the Vita entirely by 2020. I wonder how long till they kill the online stores for each region?

PSP's store shut down March 2016, though you can still access that stuff via a PS3, or Vita.
I don't see Vita's store shutting down for a long, long time.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
Got my code, thanks Shiz!

Also got a Blue LCD Vita from Japan. I now have 2 x EU Vita (one OLED, one LCD), 1 x US Vita (white) and 1 x JP Vita (Blue). That's my full collection!

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
got an email from VG+ with this in, guess it's coming out in 3 weeks, checked the website to make sure it wasn't talking about them going up for pre-order then and they're available on the site so it's the release date

wlWNOqG.png