• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otakukidd

The cutest v-tuber
Oct 25, 2017
The translation for the girls in the disgaea 6 dlc is pretty good. They were able to keep a lot of the girls personality in the flavor text. From watameh saying the place smells nice cause there are so many girls around to fubukings hey friends. But I have to ask flair's character torte mentioned she had to use a nightstand as a chair?

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Coco locked herself out of the apartment lol:

I always find it hilarious when other Japanese people can't understand Miko:

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
speaking of past lives I'm just making sure here because I think I'm being recommended content from Calli's pre-hololive persona
Calli is Demondice right?

Yep. And now that you know go and listen to some of her older music, she's been putting out dope music for years as it turns out.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't there some project where they needed to subtitle something. The person tasked to handle it had such a hard time understanding Miko. So they reached out to Miko and even Miko wasn't able understand her recorded self?

EDIT, found the clip, it wasn't "wasn't", but she had to try, lol

Last edited:

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yes for the most part she knows what she's doing which makes it all the more hilarious when she feigns ignorance in some instances.

Granted I don't blame her because she'd start attracting a very unpleasant crowd if she fully acknowledged some of this stuff.
Also, just to point out, she's mentioned before that she was depressed and unhappy before she became Gura, and the lyrics of "Reflect" suggests that she hates who she used to be, while her past self would hate who she has become now. But then the lyrics turn into an acceptance of who she used to be, as she says "Thanks for carrying me as far as you did, but I'm in the driver's seat so I'm the one calling the shots now."

Status
Not open for further replies.