• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I mean I guess I did eat far too much of the pot peanut butter I had created that one time and it was a long night and I was pretty fuzzy headed the next day.

Someone should ask her if she's willing to ban the far, far more dangerous C[SUB]2[/SUB]H[SUB]5[/SUB]OH, contributor to countless deaths, broken relationships, and societal ills.

Edit: The Twitter account drama is more interesting than the supposed weed opposition. WHAT A TWIST

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Her official campaign website says this isn't her real account, so I guess that's settled.

I think it's a lesson in how we're not better than others at spotting misinformation; we just happened to fall on the right side of (many) issues. Just as much circumstance as anything else.

chaseforva.com

Home - Chase for Governor

Senator Amanda Chase is a champion for family values, small government and allowing you to keep more of your own money.

Her real account is the older one.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
One time I smoked weed and I went golfing and I left half of my clubs on the green and I wore my glove for hours after I was done. Then I fell asleep.

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
Not on its own. But you could if it's laced with another drug. Legalizing it would avoid that since you'd be purchasing it from a shop that has a license to sell it.

Kinda a weird way to say "no" man.

Cause that's the answer, no.

This would be like me saying yeah you can die from milk when it's laced with drugs. Even if someone bought laced weed that killed them they wouldn't have died from the weed.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, you can OD on alcohol. Is she a prohibition candidate?

Edit: Ah, fake. Fucking twitter.

Oct 27, 2017
Wf3NIJo.jpg

PlateOfShrimp

Apr 16, 2020
I do remember hearing reports a few years ago of people in agony and vomiting from being addicted to weed. Never popped up again though, so I guess it was just a sensationalist thing.

dhlt25

Oct 27, 2017
seems like the wrong hill to die on. Weed legalization is one of the rare issue that get support from both sides

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
The only possible way to overdose on weed is if it injected into via IV. It's only happened once that I know of....to a monkey....that was already passed out and they were trying to make OD.

Nov 7, 2017
Why do republican candidates never have to shit to offer? All they want to do is restrict and take shit away from people. And they usually do it by spreading bullshit like in this case. Make me sick.
Because the Republican mindset is being scared of literally everything. All their decisions are based on fear - of the "other", brown people, gay people, any change at all. They project their fears into everyone. They'll lie and manipulate their own world view to fit the things they're frightened of (basically everything).

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
Not overdose like you're thinking. You can "OD" on weed, but it just gets you to the point of more likely to have a panic attack. That's about it.

Yeah I've had anxiety attacks where I've even ended up crying cause I got too high (and one of the reasons I don't use now), but I believe I read there are either no or a single digit number of deaths directly attributable to the body shutting down from THC.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Since the account in question is fake, there's really not much to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.