• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Dude in white shirt was aiming for other dude but missed so badly he hit the girl with the ears.

Probably inappropirate but I laughed when the one lady went down and played dead for a second.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
The most shocking part is that the vaunted Disney security is almost nonexistent.

Edit: Before people comment about TuneTown's location, they are supposed to have undercover security roaming the park.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
Security's primarily there to prevent shoplifting and there aren't any shops in Toon Town
Is this true? At least on Disneyland Paris there's a lot of security everywhere, they're just not in plain sight. I clearly remember when I was a kid, I saw this dude completely lift another guy into the air and throw him on the ground, Bane-style, only for him to then run away. He was caught within a minute or so, security came out from basically everywhere.

Dec 20, 2018
Wait so first he gets mad that the other girl beats down his girl so he lays her out then later on he goes in on his own girl outta nowhere screaming bout money?

The lore is wild

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
From what I can tell:

The guy in red shirt (RS) gets into a verbal altercation with the woman in the white tank-top (WTT). WTT spits on RS, which causes RS to begin to assault WTT. WTT's assumed boyfriend/husband (BFH) jumps to her defense and begins to fight with RS. Things calm down for a second until BFH sucker punches the assumed girlfriend/wife of RS (GFW), which causes a brawl between them all. More fighting happens but WTT and GFW knock down, again i'm assuming, the mother of BFH and RS. The other woman who isn't fighting but seems to be with the party tells RS that GFW knocked down his mom which then leads to RS beating on GFW. More stuff happens but that's the gist.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This went on for four minutes before an employee (janitor) stepped in? I thought one of the secrets about Disney parks is that they have plain clothes private security everywhere.

They don't go to ToonTown. Nobody goes to ToonTown.

For all we know, they could be running a full-on Fight Club back there and nobody would notice.

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, classy! Why wasnt that guy in the red shirt arrested? Should have been in cuffs after the first flurry of garbage punches.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even keep track of all the alliances in that video. That was some game of thrones shit.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
All that money just to get arrested and then fined. Stay home if you can't chill out.

And I know it can be hard but gotta do it for the kids. Definitely been in situations where tempers flare cause shit happens. But gotta hold it in and walk away. No way worth all that shit over pride.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, classy! Why wasnt that guy in the red shirt arrested? Should have been in cuffs after the first flurry of garbage punches.

No cops were on site, and Disney Cops have no way to stop a fight like this. They don't carry tazers, and aren't allowed to step in. Once this fight was over I'd bet most of them were detained while the popo were called.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Correction - this is outside Goofy's front door, not Mickey. Disrespectful to the Goof.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
The entire scene lasted four minutes, not how quickly do you expect security to get there. I've never seen any security in the park, only at the gates.

Interesting that it was the same family though!
Also yeah, Toon town is the farthest away from the main entrance. It would take a few minutes to get there, unless disney security just wanders around. Toon town is a kiddie area.

I guess I'm just surprised they're not actively monitoring all areas of the park to the point where they can step in at a moment's notice.

Prison_mike

Oct 26, 2017
Red shirt, who identifies as a "neighborhood crip" at one point in the video, starts the video by screaming at the woman "dont disrespect my daughter" then he hits her. Her boyfriend, chubby white shirt, then steps in but seems to know red shirt is a loose canon so doesn't really want to engage.

Big women who fell is pink shirts mother and was "pushed" by the shorter woman with long hair while fighting red shirt's GF, which set off red shirt again at the end

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, having just gone to disneyworld a month ago I'm surprised fights or at least major arguments dont' break out more often (or maybe they do and we just don't hear about it.) By noon, I was sick and tired of the heat, the waits for EVERYTHING, and just the crowds in general. Add to that whiny kids who are also hot and tired. By mid-afternoon I was grumpy as fuck. For people with lower frustration tolerance I can see how the experience could be a recipe for outburst.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
You think paying an arm and a leg per ticket would be a deterrence towards this kind of shit

Oct 29, 2017
No cops were on site, and Disney Cops have no way to stop a fight like this. They don't carry tazers, and aren't allowed to step in. Once this fight was over I'd bet most of them were detained while the popo were called.

They arent allowed to step in to a physical altercation? Do you know this for a fact? Not calling BS but that sounds like a pretty terrible policy if true.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Right in Mickey's own neighborhood, too

Someone teach these dumbasses how to fight because those two guys were flailing at air

tumblr_pldsl8EI961wzvt9qo1_400.gif

Spending that much money to get booted forever

Edit: then the red guy stops fighting white shirt and just wails on the women? The fuck?

Last edited:

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France
The story obviously does not end for them at the end of the video.

I am afraid that daily domestic abuse would eventually lead to the death of one of these beaten women visible in the video.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
"Let's go to the new Star Wars Galaxy's Edge and visit Tatooine!"
"No, The Last Jedi has permanently ruined the franchise"
fists start to fly

for real though its crazy how that dude in pink shirt is beating up women and what I can only presume is family, needs to be locked up.

OP
OP
TheGhost

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Video didn't pop up on internet until after the cops talked to them. Dude in pink may still get arrested.

Getting spit in the face is super disrespectful, but shit you're in toon town and you shouldn't be clocking women. Messy

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
That's what I'm saying! I never been to Cali-Disney, but hundreds of hours at magic kingdom, Epcot, MGM, universal studios, animal kingdom. Never ever witnessed a argument. Which makes this all the more shocking to me.

I've spend similar amounts of time at Disneyland in Anaheim and I have never seen anything remotely close to this. Like you said, I've never even seen an argument or angry yelling.

My three year old plays in that playground in the background of the video all the time, this is absolutely disgusting.

So that people have context: this was right in front of Goofy's house, which is a playground for toddlers.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
This would have been a better video if it was labeled 4th of July BBQ Gets Out of Hand. That house looks crazy.

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn that was wild. Dude in the red shirt hitting women is crazy. Seems as if he does this on the regular with how ok it seemed for him to do so.

Tuppen

Nov 28, 2017
That was something else. I have witnessed a couple in Disneyland in a verbal fight on the railroad. Well, actually it was mostly the woman that were yelling at her partner for five minutes straight with every other word being fuck.

Last edited:

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Shout out to the dude in the red backpack who choked the dude out and kept it moving.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Park is pretty big though. That response time is reasonable.
For security, maybe. But there had to have been at least a dozen CMs in the area. My guess is that they didn't want to intervene and were off calling security but the janitor didn't care. Disneyland janitors work hard

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Dude in the red shirt! Damn man. What the hell is security doing? I've been in situations like this but it's been at houses and conveince stores not freaking Disney. You would have thought with all the cameras they have there security would have been all over this. Plus the guy in the red shirt just walks away at the end. I'm sure they grabbed him eventually but you shouldn't be relying on good Samaritans to stop a fight like this. That guy was pretty big too

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
User Banned (3 weeks): sexism, concern trolling
I am afraid that daily domestic abuse would eventually lead to the death of one of the women visible on the video.
Conversely, all the shit talking from the women is going to lead to the death of one of the dudes. There are no recyclables in the video, just trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.