• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Don't like those happy people dancing on them tv's. So had to stop. Not my music anyway.
Best of luck to Vin Diesel.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not bad but not good either. The Kelly Clarkson clip had me rolling though.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Fast 10 needs to go full Bollywood and have him and Letty do a singing and dancing number.
Ya see, everyone keeps going on about how they need to go into space and shit, but it's this right here. They need to jump genres again. Like literally.

They're all in their cars and jump off a cliff or something and land in a completely different movie.
The best part about this is, despite knowing he's saying "so unpredictable I gotta tell you", I still don't hear it.
I always hear, "It's pumpernickel I gotta sell you."

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
giphy.gif

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I got a friend that loves Vin Diesel and deftones. She must be in heaven today

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EiyQuMaXYAIPff-

If someone had told me this was from a Black Mirror episode, I would have believed it.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
If you need auto tune to make your singing sound good, you shouldn't sing in the first place.

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds pretty generic IMO. But it's not "bad" music. He's a very talented man. It's just very non-offensive and mediocre like most modern radio-friendly production. Reminds me of Avicii's most popular tracks (RIP).

I can imagine this tropical house track being in a "Beach/Pool Party 2021" Spotify playlist or something. I can also imagine a producer like Skrillex totally remixing this track into a banger for a live EDM festival.

But yeah, I was expecting music with a bit more, for the lack of a better word, BALLS. Something gritty. Maybe him rapping over a 90's boom-bap styled beat like Ice Cube lol. He certainly has the voice and potential to do something cool like that.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I mean, this you're in for Kygo's DNA all over that song and the fact Vin can sound fine with autotune, but yeah it works. 😂

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
People want to be edgy and dunk on this but the song is fine. The vocals are so processed you can't even tell it's vin. The clarkson clip is pure cringe though.