• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
fast 11, dk comes back to race a corrupted sean and reclaim his crown as the drift king. dk then joins la familia as sean is outcast for being a wacko on twitter

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
This is dumb because didn't they already pitch F7 as the last one after Paul Walker died? The whole "one last ride" tagline and all that?

This series will just keep going until it doesn't make money anymore.

Honestly - I wish they would stop. Fast Five was excellent but it's been a slow decrease in quality since then and F9 looks pretty bad.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was mentioned in the very first movie that the father was a stock car racer who died in a crash. But yeah, let's just add time travel or evil clone so your prediction is right. It would fit with the craziness of the series!

See this is why you'd never make it as a Fast and Furious writer. Something as cliché as a clone or time travel just wouldn't cut it.

The truth is obviously that his father faked his death in a stock car race so that he could go undercover in a secret evil organisation, one that ousted Charlize Theron for not being evil enough because she once hugged a dog instead of kicking it, but now Dom's father has been undercover so long he has two personalities - the loving father and the architect of all Dom's pain.

Thusly, Dom's final act must not be to save his family from his father but his father from... HIMSELF. Also he has pet dinosaurs.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
was his dad name jecht

Winny(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و how about if we just make FF: Fast Fantasy (or Final Furious) and make a movie that's basically Final Fantasy X but Vin Diesel is Tidus and he's in Zanarkand. Instead of Bliztball, it's just car racing.
Edit- hell, the official sport in Zanarkand is Rocket League

But the ending reveals it was all a fever dream Vin experienced while in the hospital because Johnny Tran shot him in revenge

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is dumb because didn't they already pitch F7 as the last one after Paul Walker died? The whole "one last ride" tagline and all that?

This series will just keep going until it doesn't make money anymore.

Honestly - I wish they would stop. Fast Five was excellent but it's been a slow decrease in quality since then and F9 looks pretty bad.

No, Furious 7 was never intended to be the last one. The film originally ended on a cliffhanger but they switched it to a Paul Walker tribute, but it still hints that there's more to come. The "One last ride" tag line was just in reference to Paul Walker, but they were very open about the fact that there was going to be a sequel.

Sayuz

Apr 29, 2019
Winny(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و how about if we just make FF: Fast Fantasy (or Final Furious) and make a movie that's basically Final Fantasy X but Vin Diesel is Tidus and he's in Zanarkand. Instead of Bliztball, it's just car racing.

But the ending reveals it was all a fever dream Von experienced while in the hospital because Johnny Tran shot him in revenge

Final Furious is a pretty good name for the last movie, in all honesty.

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Edit- hell, the official sport in Zanarkand is Rocket League

But the ending reveals it was all a fever dream Vin experienced while in the hospital because Johnny Tran shot him in revenge

Do I get to keep the pet dinosaurs?

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
It was mentioned in the very first movie that the father was a stock car racer who died in a crash. But yeah, let's just add time travel or evil clone so your prediction is right. It would fit with the craziness of the series!
Wouldn't be the first person in the series to come back from the, or the second.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Catch me if you can motherfucker
giphy.gif
What the fuck is that, lol. Just fucking stop already.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017

His father was a stock car racer who FAKED HIS DEATH in a crash and went on to join the super secret spy avengers to save the world and is now actually the Nick Fury character of the Carvengers.

ErrorJustin

Oct 28, 2017
I like dumb action movies as much as the next guy but Fast Five is the only legitimately great Fast and Furious movie. It's such a great heist flick.

Been downhill since then.

6 is respectable. 2 and 4 are TERRIBLE. The rest are straight "okay".

(You can make a case that 1 is a legit good police thriller too ala Point Break but... I won't.)

True Underdog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
No, Furious 7 was never intended to be the last one. The film originally ended on a cliffhanger but they switched it to a Paul Walker tribute, but it still hints that there's more to come. The "One last ride" tag line was just in reference to Paul Walker, but they were very open about the fact that there was going to be a sequel.

Yup. Pretty sure Vin said, a long time ago, that he wanted to stop at 10. Doesn't surprise me that they're going to squeeze one more out of the franchise after 10 but I believe them in that 11 will be the last of the mainline series.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
At least Lin is directing. He seems to get the feel for the series pretty well honestly. Plus with Han back he gets to direct his boy.

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017
The series absolutely deserves an ending. It's batshit, inconsistent, and faced a couple identity crisises, but goddamnit it's about family. And family deserves closure.
Fast Five was already a great ending to the series but they just kept going. If they attempted to give the series closure it would just feel insincere knowing that it won't matter.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"I heard you can train street racers."

"I swore I wouldn't do that anymore."
"The Federales are back. We need you out there."

"The Federales? The ones who killed my cousin who I've never spoken about 30 years ago? Let's ride."

["Federales (Run Baby)" by Pitbull (feat. Katy Perry & Travis Scott) plays.]

q4core

Feb 26, 2021
DMV
This series will not and should never end. Hobbs and Shaw 2, 3... All Female F&F, 2 Tokyo 2 Drift, John Cena becomes a good guy and hero of his own film, Han gets his own film, Ja-Rule returns and gets his own film where he finally gets with Monica...

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
Or that is what he wants Dom to believe.

Until he comes back as the leader of a intergalactic racing organization hellbent on conquering Earth.

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
See this is why you'd never make it as a Fast and Furious writer. Something as cliché as a clone or time travel just wouldn't cut it.

The truth is obviously that his father faked his death in a stock car race so that he could go undercover in a secret evil organisation, one that ousted Charlize Theron for not being evil enough because she once hugged a dog instead of kicking it, but now Dom's father has been undercover so long he has two personalities - the loving father and the architect of all Dom's pain.

Thusly, Dom's final act must not be to save his family from his father but his father from... HIMSELF. Also he has pet dinosaurs.

Dom's father is mr nobody after facial reconstructive surgery following the crash (the first subject during human trials in what would eventually become the super soldier serum for Brixton). Why do you think he's been so obsessed with Vin and the familia?

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dom's father is mr nobody after facial reconstructive surgery following the crash (the first subject during human trials in what would eventually become the super soldier serum for Brixton). Why do you think he's been so obsessed with Vin and the familia?

What if Dom is not just himself, but also his mother and his father and the main antagonist? Fast and Furious by way of Predestination.