• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
What a piece of shit.
I hope we can ban any discussion of Harry Potter or Cormoran strike on here again.
I don't think that would fix anything, and besides, HP has been much, much larger than J.K. for a while now (I don't even know what Cormoran Strike is though). It would be kinda like banning all discussion of Disney, Marvel and Star Wars because Walt Disney was an anti-semite. It sucks to know that she's still making millions from such a loved IP, but as long as we keep denouncing her and as others have said nobody tries to defend any of her actions, it should be fine.

Last edited:

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
This putrid hate monger would rather ruin her legacy than to shut the fuck up. I mean it's pretty much done already, but she's trying to dig down to the Earth's core.

I hope this is brought up constantly when she gets involved in any big projects going forward. What a fucking scumbag.

Blackage

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Detransitioning is hard enough as is, it doesn't need to be used as a fucking weapon against people who are transitioning. -_-

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Can we avada kedavra her ass from this place once and for all? She just ripped the mask fucking off and we all know she is just shit now. Or at least just make one "JK Rowling is Shit" thread for all updates on her ghoulish posts?

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Rowling!!!! Better yet, why the fuck hasn't Twitter banned her yet??? Are people reporting these hateful tweets to Twitter???

OP
OP
It’s Time To Go
Dec 2, 2017
To be completely honest, as someone who has absolutely no social media whatsoever, I only first discovered the term in this forum. The more people know about these disgusting fucks, the better.
That's fine, but a lot of the time people will ask multiple times in the same thread for the definition of a TERF, even if the question has already been answered multiple times.

Nawid

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we avada kedavra her ass from this place once and for all? She just ripped the mask fucking off and we all know she is just shit now. Or at least just make one "JK Rowling is Shit" thread for all updates on her ghoulish posts?
Yeah, I mean, it's clear she's going to keep doing this.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Well I guess that's one way to ruin your legacy in a needless and cruel manner. JK can bugger off and not come back.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
fxKm1DA.png

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completely done with her. Still can't believe she turned into this and soured me on Harry Potter. What a hateful person.

I have the exact same sentiment. It's fucked that such a influential media person such as Rowling has turned into this hateful bigot. I really was rooting for her from reading how she grew up poor and her Harry Potter books was what got her out of poverty.

Not rooting for her anymore now that she turned into this hateful bigot.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine rolling out of bed thinking "How can I show my hatred to the world today?"

What an absolute piece of shit.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I still don't understand why she keeps punching down on people when she is almost a billionaire who could do so much good. Maybe I'm just a naive idealist but I can't imagine being in her position and not wanting to help people, rather than hate on trans people.

JCG

Oct 25, 2017
Detransitioning is hard enough as is, it doesn't need to be used as a fucking weapon against people who are transitioning. -_-

Same. People in both of those complicated and complex situations deserve to be respected, not used for the sake of an argument against the other.

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand what is motivating her to keep doing this. Boredom and ego? It's repugnant.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Man, she is more of a villain than any character she could think of. Disgusting really tweeting that. What is her problem though? She seems to be targeting trans women more than just trans people in general.

Mentosrock

Nov 4, 2019
Could anything ever make her stop this at this point? She's relentless. She is literally Voldemort against trans people.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Pathetic excuse for a human being. All the money and time in the world and she chooses to spend it being a hateful bigot on Twitter all day every day.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
Notice how often she just posts quotes or retweets from others instead of writing her own arguments? Not only is she a bigot and a hypocrite but she's also a fucking coward. She doesn't want to be quoted in verbatim in turn. Again; fucking coward!

Or a lazy copycat... Wouldn't surprise me with all the plagiarism claims that have been raised against HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.