• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

This Dragon Ball Z DUB has me in stitches. It's a comedy gold mine (and IT IS AN OFFICIAL DUB)

Blairbat

Oct 29, 2017
Sacramento, California
Oh, I like this thread!

Not fond of the bat part though, but the rest is funny....to me at least maybe?

There is some fake blood in this, so I hope it is okay, and if not than I will take it down.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017

Been watching this video for years. Every once in awhile I return to it and it never fails to make me giggle. It is legendary. 11million views now. Man how time flies.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
A few years ago I heard it was fake, and the magic from it instantly disappeared.
I could tell it was fake from the beginning. It actually made it funnier imo. When you see people in the background breaking character (laughing and covering their face) it adds to the hilariousness of it all.

His laugh is contagious.

OP
OP

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see this thread revived. Keep it up!

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Lets get really classic:

Man the internet was a real wasteland in the late 90s/early 2000s, no meme culture no nothing. Just random 15 year olds doing random shit and corrupting the little 8 years old watching this.

Haha I've remembered this song for so long now. I even referenced it in a post I made which was just panoramas.

Panoramas in the lightning, panoramas in the rainnnnnnnn

I doubt anyone got it but I had a good chuckle.

Amazing.