• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

They spent the last four years losing their shit over someone kneeling during the national anthem and now look at this shit

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
White privilege is a fickle mistress. Anti-mask people going after cops should've told you that

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Man, they really did think they were invincible because they were white or white adjacent huh.

Pity.

tiniest_violin.gif

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
They're not dumb, they know the Justice Department is about to be on their asses after four years of the Trump admin looking the other way.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
all i see are minor pushes

i dont see any beatings with sticks or random firings, so still kid gloves compared to others

of course they'll think this is the greatest injustice on earth

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
White supremacy is cannibalistic. It takes very little for these people to turn on their own when some minor semblance of justice is performed.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Don't congratulate them or think this is "redemption" for 2020, the police are still pieces of shit and as the OP title states, this is just because the proud boys are turning on them. This is a "let them fight" moment.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
First, fuck the police and these pieces of human shit. Second, why arent the cops beating and shooting them dead? I think we all know why.

Sloth Guevara

Oct 27, 2017
I've said it before, people need to start infiltrating rally's just like we've seen white supremacists do during BLM.

Fractology

Oct 28, 2017
Second vid dude sounds like he's on the verge of tears. Also n-word can be clearly heard in the last 2 seconds of the first video...

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
I have no sympathy for the proud boys and think they should be held criminally liable for their acts of terrorism, but nothing about this situation is going to compel me to approve of the Police's abuse of power. They're still pieces of shit who need to be defunded. This is all just an utter embarrassment.

I hate this country.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I was glad to see police push them back. Tired of seeing seditious traitors treated with respect they don't deserve, while a black person expecting basic rights afforded to them by the constitution are treated like criminals .