• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
mods please

let this one go for a few rounds
source.gif

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Maybe don't look through peoples' private content that they left unlocked either out of ignorance or good faith.

Be better. Or at least think about what you've done so far and whether or not you'd want someone to do that to you.

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
E get out of there NOW

your date is an incredibly dangerous individual that we've come to know as the "origami killer"

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
ERA is filled with snitches man. Can't trust nobody on this site.
lol I was about to say, some people really were quick to throw the dude under the bus with any dirt they could scrape up on him to embarrass him.

I don't even know Majuladream and it's wild what people will say for a laugh, if this indeed is a girl he's taking on a date.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
E, I hope you have a good sense of humor.

Otherwise Fs in the chat for Majuladream.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
If this thread isn't a prank... I feel bad for MajulaDream that he would have such a shitty date. If I had a date who hopped on my device without my permission I'd dump him on the spot.

But there's like, 1% chance this is real, lol...

Deleted member 4037

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this thread isn't a prank... I feel bad for MajulaDream that he would have such a shitty date. If I had a date who hopped on my device without my permission I'd dump him on the spot.

But there's like, 1% chance this is real, lol...
This is my thought too, who just jumps onto a person's computer and messages people

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
"Vidya games huh? What kinda vidya do ya'll play?"

OP was unaware that no one here plays video games.

Later at dinner "I have a confession to make. I went online and angered your nerd friends. lol sorry(notsorry)"

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao, if you're his date, you sure know how to make a OP, especially on a niche website date

pompo

Oct 25, 2017
The weirdest part of that picture is the glass of milk

Edit: Oh god please tell me that's milk

Status
Not open for further replies.