• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

sn00zer

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone know where I can get some nice looking game art prints? I was about a half hour too late to getting the one from Mondo below, but am looking for something similar. Looking for stuff that aesthetically looks good but not so obvious it's a game thing. Also looking for interesting illustrative prints in general even if not he related.
Hummel_Katamari_Lg_1024x.jpg

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Orioto has some great selections. I've bought a bunch of his stuff from his web page on Facebook /redbubble

www.redbubble.com

orioto Shop | Redbubble

orioto is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.

Last edited:

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
That Katamari one in the OP is amazing!

As far as video game print arts, have you considered box arts as prints? There are lots of good ones.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a co-owner of this site, but since it answers the op's question I hope it's ok: https://plushart.club

We did officially licensed screenprints for Spider-Man and Batman: Arkham Asylum, Persona 5: The Royal, and Catherine: Full Body. Have another officially licensed title coming up soon. Should be good.

SPIDEY_ARTICLE_4_70_740x.jpg
Catherine_Full_Body_by_Shigenori_Soejima_740x.jpg

PlushArt_Joker_1000px_740x.jpg

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
I'm a co-owner of this site, but since it answers the op's question I hope it's ok: https://plushart.club

We did officially licensed screenprints for Spider-Man and Batman: Arkham Asylum, Persona 5: The Royal, and Catherine: Full Body. Have another officially licensed title coming up soon. Should be good.

SPIDEY_ARTICLE_4_70_740x.jpg
Immeadiately spotted the Chun Lo art. Love his style. I'm a patreon of his and even got one of his designs tattoed.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
Pricing isn't for the faint of heart, but Cook and Becker's got a big, officially licensed collection. Includes Team Ico stuff.

www.cookandbecker.com

Ghost of Tsushima | merch and other products

Browse and buy official Ghost of Tsushima art prints. Poster sized high quality concept art. Framed, unframed, or printed on metal.

LQFYPdj.png

blackrogue13

Nov 21, 2018
I second that. I easily bought about 6 Prints from Orioto since December last year.

Here are the ones I bought recently from Him

BioShock
Halo
Banjo
Dark Souls
Spiderman
Mario
Resident Evil
Star Wars
Dark Souls

I didnt realise the artist posted on resetera. My friend has lots of these prints and they are amazing. He got me the Life is strange one as a house warming and I have been waiting on the long shot the artist would do a Danganronpa picture. Can definitely recommend these pictures. Had lots of positive comments from non-gamers and gamers.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I prefer when the prints don't have a game/movie's logo on them but damned if that Katamari print wasn't fantastic.

Bottleneck/Mondo stuff is a great investment if you can stomach the chase and constant disappointment. Getting them for the original listed price when they drop is always a guaranteed appreciation in value, usually at least 2x if not 3x.

Personally, I don't like the stress waiting for the drops. I go for artists and galleries who aren't quite as hot because they're often easier to get and afford. I'm not really worried about reselling at a profit.

last time i fucked with bottleneck i was trying to get this incredible X-Men print and between the time it dropped at noon and the 60 seconds it took me to add it to my cart and try to check out it was gone. Retailed at $50, immediately on ebay for $200+
Xmen1750_2048x.png

Last edited:

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really have any hookups for video game art prints - however I would recommend you check out daily t-shirt sites like The Yetee, as the artists often have prints available on their personal sites.

I collect art prints, but the only current gaming stuff I have up would be this Kilian Eng Ico print, which everybody - gamer or not - loves and I have some Olly Moss Overwatch prints that have not been framed yet.

9817c2b354a60f857daa6645ae681028.png

mondo-artist-olly-moss-overwatch-set_1_c39664b536cd1d690135d7d3b8a63af9.jpg

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017
I really like Jeff Langevin's work:

www.etsy.com

jefflangevin - Etsy Canada

Shop Designer Geek Artwork by jefflangevin located in Oregon, United States. Smooth dispatch! Has a history of dispatching on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

il_794xN.2112775102_278a.jpg

il_794xN.2046410369_ai68.jpg

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I prefer when the prints don't have a game/movie's logo on them but damned if that Katamari print wasn't fantastic.

Bottleneck/Mondo stuff is a great investment if you can stomach the chase and constant disappointment. Getting them for the original listed price when they drop is always a guaranteed appreciation in value, usually at least 2x if not 3x.

Personally, I don't like the stress waiting for the drops. I go for artists and galleries who aren't quite as hot because they're often easier to get and afford. I'm not really worried about reselling at a profit.

last time i fucked with bottleneck i was trying to get this incredible X-Men print and between the time it dropped at noon and the 60 seconds it took me to add it to my cart and try to check out it was gone. Retailed at $50, immediately on ebay for $200+
Xmen1750_2048x.png
Same. Missed the X-Men print within a minute. I wasn't fast enough. It's such a shame, because it's a great piece.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Orioto has some great selections. I've bought a bunch of his stuff from his web page on Facebook /redbubble

www.redbubble.com

orioto Shop | Redbubble

orioto is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases.
I second that. I easily bought about 6 Prints from Orioto since December last year.

Here are the ones I bought recently from Him

BioShock
Halo
Banjo
Dark Souls
Spiderman
Mario
Resident Evil
Star Wars
Dark Souls
I didnt realise the artist posted on resetera. My friend has lots of these prints and they are amazing. He got me the Life is strange one as a house warming and I have been waiting on the long shot the artist would do a Danganronpa picture. Can definitely recommend these pictures. Had lots of positive comments from non-gamers and gamers.

Thx guys :p

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
How is the quality of the canvas art prints? Considering getting one
I bought one canvas print and it was perfect as far as my eyes were concerned. It looked beautiful and just as finely printed as the regular posters were.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Its a bit of legwork but Dave Rapoza's Patreon gives you full access to his source art which you can turn into prints. For my taste his style isnt the best fit for every game he draws but I think his Bloodborne piece is shaping up really well.

This Metroid one was real good too