• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
I hope they announce something Siege related at the conference. If anything it would probably be the upcoming event. If they just spit out player numbers that would be disappointing.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think we were meant to take Yves literal. Unless he's going to hold one of those major games to his chest until later in the year. IT's possible--that's what happened with New Dawn.

Also, hopefully Beyond Good and Evil 2 makes a showing at some point.

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't seem like a lot for ubisoft if we already know "1 or 2 things" is roller derby.

Edit: nevermind if this is stuff they are showing before their main conference.

TheBored23

Aug 10, 2018
I have to applaud Ubisoft's dedication to Steep, a game I really love, but which more or less no one plays. It wasn't listed by name, but there was a clip of it under "game updates" along with Odyssey, Trials Rising, and some other stuff

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
First E3 since the Viendi takeover failed too so you know they'll be happy. Is Aisha coming back too?

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Definitely would take Rabbids over Watch Dogs or Splinter Cell, although it hurts me to say that for the latter.

Biteren

Oct 29, 2017
im more hyped than any of those for the Just Dance 2019 insanity they start the keynote with.

if they ever not start with just dance i might get upset lol

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Interesting that they're revealing the line-up ahead of time...But at least we can look forward to a few surprises!

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
1 or 2 more things?
We know Roller Champions, we know Watchdogs and there's no shot in hell were not throwing a Just Dance party again so that's already 3 things. Ubi, why the fuck you lying?

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Come on guys.

i cannot believe how little talk Beyond Good and Evil 2 there is!

This is literally grand theft auto meets star wars but with steampunk fantasy elements! You get a huge galaxy and roaming and flying an airship and a mothership. Get hyped! for a reveal again hopefully!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love for Mario and Rabbids 2 to be announced, that or whatever they could be working on next with Nintendo.

Watch Dogs 3 is definitely one of those "things."

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have very little hype for Watch Dogs 3 but I'm more than ready for a new Splinter Cell game.

And please, if they collab with Nintendo again don't base the game on existing mascots....

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see Watch Dogs 3. I have a feeling it's going to be one of the highlights of E3 as a whole.

Oct 28, 2017
I want another Nintendo moment as I have come to expect them however, I would be happy if they got Watch_Dogs 3 to run well on the Switch.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I have looked at those codes I literally can't find a gaming service that takes those to redeem lmao

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
For Honor, hopefully continued support after this next round of new characters.

Ronnie Poncho

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If there's truly only 1 or 2 things I partly hope they are WD3 and Splinter Cell.

But this is Ubisoft, the rest of that lineup are very safe - they need some batshit stuff in there, who can forget last year's E3? I'm sure we'll see Mario Rabbids 2.

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
Interested in TD2 content, for honor, might ghost recon and watch dogs 3.
God bless ubisoft

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Sounds like Ubi is also taking it slow this year (almost everyone seems to be, except Squeeenix).

If BG&E2 isn't on the stage, I'm expecting a Space Monkeys Report stream at some point in June. Although another sick trailer would be fun, too.

"New Things".... Watch Dogs? Splinter Cell? PoP? FarCry 6?
Or maybe something really exotic, like a new HoMM, or Warlords, or some new IP/Nintendo collab?

But it's probably Roller Ball thing and Watch_Dogs_3

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
who would've guessed in 2014 that R6S (not even a sequel) would still have e3 time in 2019

here's hoping for BGE2 and skull and bones

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
The Roller thing and Watch Dogs 3 but that's what everyone expects, I hope there is 3rd surprise.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
What are they gonna show for R6? We already know what the next operation is. Unless its a sequel for next gen.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
It's looking this E3 will be low key just by looking at EA and now Ubisoft line up. The lack of Assassins Creed is disappointing and no interest in Splinter Cell. Watch Dogs 3 might be interesting

SE is the only one to hold my interest but is FFVII news really worth staying up at 2 am for?

Last edited: