• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018

Ubisoft has posted their annual E3 video of what they will showcase beforehand.

The video includes:
Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Rainbow 6 Siege
The Division 2
For Honor
"1 or 2 more things" - Yves Guillemont

I didn't think a Ubisoft E3 video would be my first thread on ERA

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
C'mon Mario & Rabbids 2!

Also, kudos to Ubi for being able to promote E3 presence for R6 Siege and For Honor, two genuinely old games, and have it not look weird.

Also, poor Crew 2. I wish they stuck with that game and improved it, but it looks to be one of the few games Ubi decided to drop.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Ubisoft is a company where employees don't look miserable to work in and I appreciate that. Their management and project practices are top notch too. Not to mention their games are always good to great.

The gaming industry needs to learn from ubisoft.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The first 'surprise' reveal is Roller Champions, we know this

Watch_Dogs 3 or Splinter Cell 7 please for the second

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
Interesting to note that 3 of the 6 games listed are Gaas and not new game announcements. and since I don't play any of them this doesn't really excite me...

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if they have any more things planned with Nintendo. 2017 was Mario + Rabbids, and last year was Star Fox in Starlink.

And yeah, one of those games is definitely Watch_Dogs 3.

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
Starlink team making a standalone Star Fox title let's goooooo

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Considering we already know about the roller derby game, it really leaves it to either Watch Dogs or Splinter Cell. Which would make for a pretty thin conference, frankly.

Also, guess Skull & Bones is dead?

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Roller Champions is one of the surprises.will be interesting to see what their other one is

OP
OP
cdm00

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Watch Dogs 3, Roller Champions, and Splinter Cell are what I'm thinking could be the "one last thing" this year. Also, I don't remember previous years' videos well, so I can't remember if there was Just Dance in these videos.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I am thinking another Nintendo collab is in the cards, but my gut says it isn't as simple as Mario + Rabbids 2

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Absolutely not interested in either of those. They better announce Watch Dogs 3, or else that'll mean it'll be my first E3 where Ubisoft doesn't hype me for one of their games ever.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
excited to see WD3

Curious if we'll get a tease for the western Siege event. I don't expect anything for Siege other than a trailer for the new season that launching around that time.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there's 2 more things we already know one more is Roller Champions. No Nintendo collaboration this year guys.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Since I'm not getting Splinter Cell, there better be a Watch Dogs 3 something or other.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
lights in the theatre turn off
3 green dots on the screen light up
splinter cell mobile, out now for ios and android

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Siege? For what? Did they finally take Terrorist Hunt serious?

Anyway, Interested in Breakpoint!
Would LOVE a W_D3 announcement.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Blow my mind with WD3 Ubi.

One of the best companies around, so well managed as well.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
What if i said you'll get both ?
2463351771.png

What do you know?

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
That actually doesn't sound too interesting unless Y.G. is greatly underselling the mystery "things". How many titles did we see in previous iterations of Ubisoft E3 show? I kinda want to say nine was the standard, and they tended to be unreleased - not that I want to diminish the work of update teams, but with released games we kinda already know what they are. I guess I should get ready for one hour of "celebrity showdown".

That's separate from my lack of interest of buying stuff Ubisoft tends to make now, too.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Nothing there that interests me, and the likely "one or two other things" based on the conjecture of others doesn't either.

Good to know I can skip Ubisoft's conference this year, I guess.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Poor Nintendo Switch. Posed to be the first Nintendo system without any Tom Clancy game on it.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Three big games coming in calendar Q1 2020....
Two of those games are revealed at Ubisoft's (Watchdogs 3, Roller Derby game)
Splinter Cell at Microsoft.