• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Nothing will happen, and if it does, she'll play the victim and cry censorship.

Rinse and repeat with these dumb entitled pieces of shit.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
All this kind of shit is why I cut off all my previous friends who were Republicans. The fact that they either excuse or like this shit tells me what kind of person they really are.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Remember when Sarah Palin was the most bewilderingly unqualified person put forward by the GOP? Those days seem quaint by comparison.

I mean, Sarah Palin would have been a heartbeat from being the POTUS.

This is just another batshit house representative. She's absolutely unqualified but the bar is pretty low.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this rate, the only way to go at these people is to be equally as awful and troll them to make them as miserable as possible. I'll grab a megaphone and follow her around if I could.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
They know who they sent to DC. They know who she is and are comfortable with sending many more just like her. It doesn't matter to them.
The wagons have been circled.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
House Education Committee meetings are going to be fucking bananas with her in the room.
- no mask
- gun(s)
- conspiracy theories

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Palin is a piece of shit. People seem to be giving people like her a pass just because the GOP is getting crazier every year.
I mean her son is a prime example of that. I remember her talking shit about someone for using her son as "a prop" or as a talking point or some shit, but man she LOVED to use him as a prop all the fucking time.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
This should have been the end of Trump's political career.
151125211939-donald-trump-mocks-reporter-with-disability-berman-sot-ac-00002009.jpg

In a sane world, it would have been.
Just a decade before this, Dean got his entire run ended because he said "Yea!".

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Sarah Palin was the most bewilderingly unqualified person put forward by the GOP? Those days seem quaint by comparison.
The thing about Palin was that she was running at the national level. Rural, deep red districts have always had crazies, but putting one in a national campaign? That was just insanity.

Which makes Trump the worst, since he was running for the highest office and won, and then *gestures broadly to the dumpster fire*. MTG and Boebert are bad, but they're quaint by comparison.

After all, they're just two votes in a Democratic House. So I'm quite happy to see them continue to make fools of the GOP.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Just to be clear, she would have to post this on social media sites herself for her to break their ToS correct?

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I mean if the fact that she:
  • Believes and peddles Pizzagate
  • Is a truther and harasses kids that were at Parkland
  • She's openly antisemetic
and nothing has been done, I doubt this will get any traction, sadly.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Hell, I'll take the days when the problematic belief system for the GOP was Objectivism and Ayn Rand if it means we can get away from QAnon and gun loving death cult the GOP has turned into.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
House Education Committee meetings are going to be fucking bananas with her in the room.
- no mask
- gun(s)
- conspiracy theories
how would you, as a dem on the committee, not just yell "shut the fuck up, go in the corner" every 10 seconds. no way would any of them listen to any of her input.

Oct 25, 2017
Norman, OK
That's pretty rich coming from someone who speaks at the level of the average 12-year-old and believes Jews are burning down California with space lasers.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Fuck this piece of shit! And fuck Trump again; it's thanks to him, these ruffians have ripped off their masks!

I mean her son is a prime example of that. I remember her talking shit about someone for using her son as "a prop" or as a talking point or some shit, but man she LOVED to use him as a prop all the fucking time.

I remember when Palin put the crew of Family Guy on blast for that quick jab on her. Even the voice actress who said the line (who actually has Down's Syndrome in real life) called out Palin for using her son as a prop.

Last edited:

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
The woman who believes wildfires are caused by orbital Jewish lasers is calling other people stupid? lol

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Republicans will defend her to the death. The entire party has zero shame, so long as you're owning the libs. The next decade is going to be a disaster.

Special Puppy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 12, 2020
We need to meme her into being the 2024 GOP nominee. Easiest win ever for the Dems.

Oct 28, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly that really bugged me. Had she just called them retards, it would have been offensive but I'd chalk it up to offensive language that marginalizes people with disabilities. Instead she even acknowledges people with Downs and then proceeds with the comparison which makes it even more disgusting