• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
She won't be removed. The GOP is pure evil at this point. I wouldn't be surprised to see her become their Presidential nominee in 2024.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"I'm sorry, I know that's an offensive word --- but that's what they are"

aIxsHqq.gif

The fuck...

clearacell

Oct 27, 2017
Is this recent? Well, it must be within the last 4 years or so, so the slur use has no excuse. If it was 20 years ago you can say it was just a mistake, but she even SAYS she knows it's offensive. She could have edited it out or reshot the video, but she chose to put it out with that language. She doesn't deserve to be an elected official.

OP
OP

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Is this recent? Well, it must be within the last 4 years or so, so the slur use has no excuse. If it was 20 years ago you can say it was just a mistake, but she even SAYS she knows it's offensive. She could have edited it out or reshot the video, but she chose to put it out with that language. She doesn't deserve to be an elected official.

The tweet doesn't give a date, but it looks pretty recent, and she is talking about Trump's border wall, so I assume within the past couple of years.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think most people will care about that one. Unfortunately, I still see people use the R word all the time, including here on ERA.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Literally every day this week there's a new video of her doing some deranged shit. And I'm sure there are dozens more to come. She's unhinged.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Sarah Palin was the most bewilderingly unqualified person put forward by the GOP? Those days seem quaint by comparison.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
"I know it's an offensive word & I don't want to talk down to people"

Well usually people who don't want to do something, don't do said thing but I guess that's a hard concept to understand for a bigot who harasses school shooting survivors.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Love how she specifically focuses on kids with Down Syndrome because the right loves them (one of their big anti-abortion pushes is because Down Syndrome can be discovered in the womb, and many parents choose to abort if found). Everyone else with mental disabilities? Just retarded!

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
My head hurts... Can these fucking assholes just get what's coming to them? Just get eaten by a whale or something.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
this lady is such a fucking lunatic. everything i see about her just gets worse and worse. just a garbage human, through and through.

Invictus

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when people were disqualified from public office simply for screaming in an excited manner at a rally?

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We're like 72 hours away from discovering her dropping N Bombs like crazy? Aren't we?

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
There's a certain irony to be found while watching that video and hearing her call other people stupid over and over again. Glass houses and all of that...

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
the idiots have organized, and convinced themselves that smart people are the ones who are stupid

what a time to be alive

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I want to say "Keep piling on this piece of garbage", but she wants to be in the spotlight, and she'll take it any way she can get it.

Her supporters and the GOP as a whole love the fact that she's horrible, and highlighting that she's a terrible person only reinforces the idea that she's a victim of bullying and that we're doing it because we're "scared of her".

I'm not really sure what the play is to deal with her is, but I know Republicans are going to stick by her.