• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

As bad as this is, somebody up the street probably needs a new pair of pants

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The doorbell followed by a guy coming out and being so confused at the results of the tire made me laugh. But man what a crappy thing to have to deal with.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe a video like this, of all things, is making me cry from laughter. Mother fucking tire rang the doorbell, "ayyo I fucked up your shit, I'm going to cool off now."

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Every part of this video is perfect. The impending doom, the tire hitting, the doorbell, the guy walking into frame confused at the end. Just glorious.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I had a highschool teacher whose sister died back when they were in highschool. She was a cheerleader, a few of them and the cheerleading coach were driving back from a football game when they got into a car accident. A loose spare tire in the trunk went through the seat and smashed into the back of her head. Believe everyone else was totally fine and just walked away. Pretty fucked up.

Oct 28, 2017
Dude in the end is like:

giphy.gif