• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Can't listen to it. What reason was given for the evacuation? Did the little racist prick say something?

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
The kid's a twat. That hat is an open declaration of racism. Everyone with a brain knows that "Make America Great Again" is code for "get rid of those coloreds."

Jadentheman

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Maga boy probably won't win this. He most likely violated school policy. Surprised he didn't get detention or a suspension

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will say this teacher is terrible at arguing his point

Happy how at end he just calls him out as an asshole tho

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
My eyes roll back further and further every time a trumper starts bitching about their "rights" when they are clearly breaking rules in doing something childish for attention and disruption because they are otherwise totally devoid of value in life.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
If this was a highscool/Secondary school in Scotland it would go like this:

Teacher: Take that bloody hat aff, they are not allowed

Pupil: Ok

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I thought hats in general were not allowed in high school?
They're not and the teacher made this point but just fucked everything up by continuing to provide other reasons to the punkass kid why he should take it off which only allowed the kid to deflect and make up excuses of political targeting that completely ignore the simple fact that all hats are against the rules

"We dont allow hats to be worn in glass. Take it off." Would have been enough, but he had to add stuff that may or may not have been true about the kid provoking people or others seeing it as a threat.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Watch the right twist this as libtards getting triggered by a brave american just showing his LOVE and SUPPORT of a great patriot. Also, freeze peach

AverageFisk

Oct 30, 2017
Americans can be so strange sometimes.

Everywhere else this would have had two possible outcomes:

Teacher takes his hat and gives it back after class.

Or:

Nobody gives a shit and just ignores the kid.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Also note, freedom of expression in school is allowed to only the point where it's not disruptive to the learning environment.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
He'd fit in well on the old site.

Wild how much HS has changed technologically since I graduated in 04. People just out with laptops and phones will never not be wild to me. We would've gotten that shit snatched from us instantly lol

Oct 27, 2017
A racist hat is not a protected class nor is having to remove it due to dress codes a violation of freedom of speech. Magat was disrupting the learning environment which is a violation of the civil rights of his classmates.

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
this teacher seems really nice, and it's evident he supports his students, and the students support him

this kid is a total asswank, typical troll supporting a troll president for the luls, and is gonna get dealt some hard lessons by the world real soon if the adult in his life doesn't start doing their job

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
evacuate, lol. They move to a different room.

People were never allowed to wear hats in class in the UK, are rules that lax in the US?

Deleted member 33597

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
Americans can be so strange sometimes.

Everywhere else this would have had two possible outcomes:

Teacher takes his hat and gives it back after class.

Or:

Nobody gives a shit and just ignores the kid.
Pretty much. I understand when it's the magic shithead signal hat it's a little different but moving the whole class to another room is a definite overreaction. If he doesn't wanna take the hat off, ignore him and then punish him afterwards. Don't disrupt the class for everyone else, that's what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.