• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Just Cause 3 - I see you defeated all soldiers, destroyed tanks, helicopters and SUVs but there are still billboards/posters/propaganda vans/speakers, so the rebels cant take over the city right now.
latest

Halo - So you have a shield that can take bullets, plasma, grenades, but give some punches and its gone.
images

Share other examples

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Load-bearing bosses. After defeating some boss, the building you're in starts collapsing. Can't think of a specific example off the top of my head.

Edit: Metroid!

Also fire in general. Only burns very specific things designated as burnable.

Last edited:

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Sleeping heal all injuries.

No one goes to bathroom ever.

Hyperspace inventory.

In RPG, only several people can fight at any given time.

Can take monster bite or sword slash , died after falling 2 feet.

megaStryke

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
California
Sonic drowns in water, but the vacuum of space presents no problems whatsoever.

Applies to Mario in certain games as well.

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In resident evil you have grenade launchers/bazokaas/grenades still you need that fancy diamond key to open a fucking door, aplies to every other game ever where there are keys.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
This item in Dota 2:

D952EC23B60955EF6BE612AC8D8A282297DDF30F

was made by combining a green sword, a glove with claws attached to it and a recipe. There was even an artwork mocking it.

dota_2___sven_by_tiny_tyke_d5d1ia0-pre.jpg

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I will leave a meticulously detailed chronicle of my life and split it between several wholly unique locations so that you, adventurer, will be able to complete this quest generations later, unbeknownst to me.

...Too many games.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
I fucking love Deus Ex, but the AI and how quickly it goes back to what it was doing is hilarious.

"Thought I saw someone, guy in a coat" ***Intense stare***
"...I guess it was nothing"

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Spending days without changing clothes.
Resting for a bit will heal your wounds.