• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Exactly as the title says, here's a lengthy list of the ones i'm aware of. For the Steam links, see here on how to download them without downloading the game itself (You still need to own the game in the first place, hence why the links are only to F2P titles.) As for the PS3 links, you can just transfer the files onto a standard USB Drive after downloading, then use them anywhere.
Make sure to post any that i managed to miss, obviously.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry I don't have anything to provide, but thanks for this! Love the sound tracks of some of these games.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Diablo 2's and Starcraft 1's soundtracks used to be available for free from Blizzard's site, but I think they removed that some time ago.

Also a whole bunch of soundtracks are available via Spotify. Aside from the account, you can listen for free. In total there's way too many to list.

But the big one I know of is from Kirill Pokrovsky, composer for the Divinity series. The entire Divinity series' OST (minus Original Sin 2, which he sadly never worked on) has been available for free via Kirill Pokrovsky's official site for quite some time.

That includes:
  1. Divine Divinity
  2. Beyond Divinity
  3. Divinity II: Ego Draconis
  4. Divinity: Dragon Commander
  5. Divinity: Original Sin
  6. a Divinity Anthology containing reworks(?) of classic tracks
Plus I think everything else he's ever scored? It's a truly staggering collection.

(RIP Kirill. What a legend.)

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
TimeSplitters 1, 2 and Future Perfect's soundtracks were, but when Free Radical shut down prior to the Crytek buyout their website closed too so they're not hosted any more. Guess that puts them in a grey area?

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017
If you own Sims 1 on disc the entire soundtrack is on the disc in .mp3 format.

One of the greatest OST of all time.

Harlequin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The soundtracks for the first eight Tomb Raider games were released for free (some directly by Eidos/Square, some by fans with Eidos'/Square's blessing, some by the composers themselves). Also the soundtrack for Rise of the Tomb Raider, IIRC.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Panzer Dragoon Saga Arrange Album has been posted on youtube for free.

EDIT: It has not. I apologize.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Krvavi Abadas

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
TimeSplitters 1, 2 and Future Perfect's soundtracks were, but when Free Radical shut down prior to the Crytek buyout their website closed too so they're not hosted any more. Guess that puts them in a grey area?

Yep, they weren't the full soundtracks either, according to the VGMDB (Gramne Norgate's official release of it, for comparison.) That was a problem i noticed a lot when pulling up links for this thread, sites just being long dead. In most cases there was no alternative, but there was a couple (Most notably Noitu Love 2 and Mutant Mudds.) where the problem just needed a simple URL change to fix, with the devs moving the free soundtracks somewhere else.

preta

Oct 25, 2017
World of Goo is mandatory listening. Game is superb too.

Here's the lovely chip soundtrack to the doujin shmup ring^27, as released on the creator's site.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
On Kirill Pokrovsky's official website. There is freely downloadable versions of all the the Divinity Soundtracks he composed.

http://kirillpokrovsky.com/ upper right hand corner for the mp3s.

EDIT: I didn't see it was already addressed in a post above. Still it's a worthwhile mention.

OP
OP
Krvavi Abadas

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Frederic "Elmobo" Motte has the vast majority of his soundtracks available for free on his Bandcamp page.

My personal favorite is the Soundtrack for Pac-In-Time, which has both the SNES and MS-DOS versions available.

He also has remastered versions of all of his Amiga demoscene work (He was known as "Moby" back then.) split into 4 volumes. Still completely free to download.