• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
title is self explanatory please post what earworm is stuck in your brain right at this moment

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
The Yakuza 0 theme is never out of my head, to the point of annoyance at times

OP
OP
Jintor

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
i had the FE3H main theme looping for a while but Kuze overrode it today for some reason

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I dunno why. I haven't even touched this game since Fire Emblem came out.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This big-ass jam from Super Adventure Island on SNES.

That fucking sax. That goddamn bass line. Get on up and groove, Era.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

FcjRfMd.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Damn you! You caught me right after I got done with Borderlands Presequel DLC..

iIVbMd3.gif

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim

Took this thing down earlier. Awesome track, but the actual moment isn't so great. I wanted a full fledged "horseback" fight, instead.. you know.

OP
OP
Jintor

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno why. I haven't even touched this game since Fire Emblem came out.

haha poor q2. i was literally sitting in front of the final boss door and i started FE... it's languished ever since.

I'll come back to you when there's a break in the action, at least to finish you

Pascal

â–˛ Legend â–˛
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
Why I'm glad you asked!

One of the best themes of this gen. That saxophone gives the song a powerful, almost apocalyptic intensity.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
it probably shouldn't count because it's a licensed song, and it definitely shouldn't count because it's not the version of the song used in-game but it's Poor Wayfaring Stranger by David O'Dowda used for the trailer for Life Is Strange 2 episode 3.

If that doesn't count (mostly as an excuse to post another song), it'd have to be Rivers In The Desert from Persona 5. After completing it recently, I didn't think the game itself was particularly special but damn if that soundtrack isn't wall-to-wall bangers.