• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

André

Oct 25, 2017
Europe
I loved the Final Fantasy IV battle theme that started with the traditional FF bass line and then morphed into the Bravely Default battle theme. I want it back :(

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
You can act like a jerk in a suicide forest or advocate fascism but you better not play break a copyright

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
OP
OP

Deleted member 24118

User requested account closure
Oct 29, 2017
Q&A:

The parts relevant to this thread:

- They were taken down because they got three strikes in one day, apparently by Sony, and for whatever reason their counter-claim didn't send.
- Most rips are backed up. But not all of them :(
- Their channel might get reinstated and apparently YouTube is reviewing it.

Oct 28, 2017
hi hi hi I'm part of SiIva I was on the panel and the Q&A stream and I'm here and I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys have

but uh YouTube sucks lol. this thing is unfortunately a reality for people who make transformative content on YouTube. their copyright system sucks balls for creators and gives all the power to corporations. this shit is nothing new, and the truth is, we're much more prepared this time because of our experience dealing with it before.

we'll bounce back from this because as a channel powered by the talent and passion distributed across a HUGE team of volunteer contributors, we don't rely on monetization. it's far, far worse for people who depend on YouTube to make a living, or at least supplement their living enough to devote time to creating stuff.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
hi hi hi I'm part of SiIva I was on the panel and the Q&A stream and I'm here and I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys have

but uh YouTube sucks lol. this thing is unfortunately a reality for people who make transformative content on YouTube. their copyright system sucks balls for creators and gives all the power to corporations. this shit is nothing new, and the truth is, we're much more prepared this time because of our experience dealing with it before.

we'll bounce back from this because as a channel powered by the talent and passion distributed across a HUGE team of volunteer contributors, we don't rely on monetization. it's far, far worse for people who depend on YouTube to make a living, or at least supplement their living enough to devote time to creating stuff.
I don't have any questions but I just wanted to say. Y'all are awesome and run the best channel on YouTube!

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

It's incredible that you're all doing this almost anonymously. I mean, there are no specific credits if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the laughs, I hope you all keep doing it and Youtube stops being Youtube.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have any questions but I just wanted to say. Y'all are awesome and run the best channel on YouTube!
<3
It's incredible that you're all doing this almost anonymously. I mean, there are no specific credits if I'm not mistaken.
While not all rips make it here, check out our albums which have been fully credited from the get-go.
Also, we maintain a level of kayfabe on the channel, but after 2016, outside the channel, we've generally been pretty open about stuff.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the laughs, I hope you all keep doing it
SiIvaGunner has always meant to be finite, but we're not done yet.
and Youtube stops being Youtube.
not a chance lmfao

Last edited:

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
The backup channel, Siivagunner2, is busy reuploading rips in the meantime.

Going through what feels like the best ofs/classics.

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
Ok.. so I just heard a version of Chun Li stage music that transitions to Africa from Toto. I'm so happy. .... so happy