• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

kyo2004

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
uKeByjz.gif

GOAT ERA gif...

BTW, Happy Birthday ERA... :)... It's becoming my main source of information for almost everything... XD

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
The technical team are wizards. Feature after feature after feature all done In production, apparently lol

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
We're old and important enough to deserve a cameo on a video game or at least on a "The Simpsons" episode.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Congrats ERA! I'm celebrating my birthday with you! Last two years have been great. Sometimes I peak at the old place and realize nothing of value was lost during the migration. Plus, love how the staff keeps adding new stuff to the site!

I do admit we could use some more legendary threads. There is enough room in the vault :)

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Congrats ERA! I'm celebrating my birthday with you! Last two years have been great. Sometimes I peak at the old place and realize nothing of value was lost during the migration. Plus, love how the staff keeps adding new stuff to the site!

I do admit we could use some more legendary threads. There is enough room in the vault :)
NO NONSENSE ALLOWED

YOU KIDS ARE SCREW8NG AROUND TOO MUCH

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Damn, it's already been that long. While this forum isn't everything I need it to be, I still appreciate that I and many others won't be perma-banned at the whim of a predatory man-child.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe the great purging of the old place and the creation of this one has already been a thing for 2 years. Still feels like something that was just a few months ago.

Chaofahn

Nov 16, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Could've sworn it's been longer than that, but happy birthday to everyone!

I used to lurk in the old place but ever since the great migration, it's fun to be able to join in the convos once in a while.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
First day crew. Happy birthday Era. Whether I'm loving or hating you on whichever day it is, my browser is here more than anywhere else.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
I was basically non existant back on gaf and i'm a pretty low activity level participant here too, but kudos to you guys for not letting all that shit that went down cause the community to be ruined/taken away.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
There has been a lot of work, and some frustrations, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. There is nowhere I'd rather talk about, study, and celebrate video games, culture, politics, and everything in between.

Glad to be here, and glad you all put up with me, <3.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Time does fly. This time 2 years ago I didn't think I would be able to get on the forum, let alone end up being an admin.

It's been an interesting ride.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Remember that Chibi Robo Fire Direct Speculation thread? Shit was wild. Ahhhh, good times.

Happy Birthday ERA! Will love you all forever and always.

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Wow, 2 years already. I remember the temporary "death" of the old place and the birth of ERA like it was yesterday. Been here since day one. Happy Birthday, ERA!