• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Getting all that done in three days was still insane. Still can't believe it worked more or less.

Happy Anniversary, you crazy bastards

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
Happy to be included in this awesome community! Thank you to those who keep the lights on and here's to many more years of video game discussion and debate!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25 join date squad
giphy.gif

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Happy Bday, you guys didn't want me in your group until november ;_;
Didn't have discord, didn't know how to contact anyone till the public registration came.
And a big fuck you to the asshole responsible for all this.

the transition period was really wild.
People going pretty much everywhere to find a place to homebase.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
chloemaxfistbump.gif

to all y'all but particularly WrassleERA (who got me here originally in the Discord days even though I've fallen off of wrasslin' pretty much completely) and the LiS crew

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
Didn't join right away, but still my place to talk about games. I even sometimes accidentally type in the name of the old place to like 2 or 3 letters before realizing it

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Wow! Has it already been 2 years? Time really does fly.

Happy Anniversary Era.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
i remember that night in the gym actively trying to do a first workout with a friend and also in the discord on my phone waiting for my code invite.

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic site - and damn did you techies and admins move fast after the fall. Well done on making something far greater

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i remember back then, I talked to a few people in the voice chat for the discord

i think for a while i used a fake British accent