• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
User banned (1 day): Inflammatory commentary, thread derailment.
Of course white people, and in Calgary too definitely voted for fucking conservatives I can bet.
Disgusting how people can be shit stains to their children over videogaming like seriously? The fuck.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Deplorable people are deplorable. At least the proper steps were taken, they're both banned on twitch, children are with protective services and both the parents have been arrested.

Of course white people, and in Calgary too definitely voted for fucking conservatives I can bet.
Disgusting how people can be shit stains to their children over videogaming like seriously? The fuck.

Weird flex...

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Of course eh..

Anyway... watching the video, and yea.. FUCK those people. Jesus.. so infuriating.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's disgusting, poor children. Glad they're arrested and the children are in protective services.
Also good on that person for recording and calling the cops.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
I am all for calling out white people on the shit that they do however this kind of abuse is not a product of white supremacy or racial biases so this comment is in fact a little uncalled for.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I opened the thread, and what I guessed the color of the culprit was not surpsing. I mean I thought at first it would've been some backwards idiots living in the US in some maga red county which I was wrong, but it was in Canada, Calgary, Blue conservative Alberta.
time and a place my guy

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I opened the thread, and what I guessed the color of the culprit was not surpsing. I mean I thought at first it would've been some backwards idiots living in the US in some maga red county which I was wrong, but it was in Canada, Calgary, Blue conservative Alberta.
Keep doubling down, I'm sure the bet will pay off.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Its already derailed, might as well explain your racist comment.
Aw shiet I'm done am I?
Alright here goes
Just like back in the day black people would be stereotypically put in a box for shit... no it's still going on. I'm just doing the same thing being done to us.
I'm pretty sure if they have a dog they treat it better than their child.

I'm too pro black and jaded I'm sorry, but it is what it is due to shit that occured to me or seeing my people get mistreated for bullshit, and actually shot down.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Aw shiet I'm done am I?
Alright here goes
Just like back in the day black people would be stereotypically put in a box for shit... no it's still going on. I'm just doing the same thing being done to us.
I'm pretty sure if they have a dog they treat it better than their child.
You are not a smart person.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I'd adress it, but I'm not going to try to derail the thread with why as a black man I'm like this. Just let you in a tidbit I'm not racist really lol.
Let's even say it is not racist, but what you said is at the very least prejudice toward certain kind of people. And you do realize there are many races in this world

Mashdyno

Oct 27, 2017
Indianapolis, IN
People like this shouldnt be allowed to breed. I hardly ever played games during the day when my son was that age. I cannot fathom how people can talk like that to their children. Completely disgusting.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If your temper is that short that your go-to is to yell at your kid like they're feeding in League or smack them because they're bothering you while you're playing a game then you have no business having a kid. Guess what? Kids are a lot of fucking work and when you have them you don't get to do what you want to because you have a responsibility now. Take a break from streaming or stream something that you can pause but don't neglect your kid so you can read subs and win Fortnite matches. Almost as bad as those people who got lost in WoW in the early days. Don't smack/shit talk your kids, people.

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
Calling white people for their bullshit is not racism guys.

Racism only happens from those in power.

Signed, white guy.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
You are not a smart person.
I'm just turning it around. People here that are offended about my comments well now you know how I feel...
Let's even say it is not racist, but what you said is at the very least prejudice toward certain kind of people. And you do realize there are many races in this world
But what kind of people though? I know they are many races in this world, and one in particular loves to shit on others, and act like their shit don't stink.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I don't understand how you can write that down without realising how dumb it sounds, but hey, whatever works for you.

It doesn't even bother me, it just seems pointless.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
Aw shiet I'm done am I?
Alright here goes
That's not all you're doing though. You're also muddying up the discourse by framing this as something it isn't. There are discussions to be had about child abuse and how to deal with it and how it arises and how to avoid that. With your take you've inadvertently ended up killing any potential conversation about that and thus prevent any progression on that front to say something that is almost completely misguided.

Your attempt at retribution does not hurt white people, it hurts victims of child abuse and any other potential victim.

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
Oh man, so much insecure white people in this thread.

Yes, not every white person is like this, but there's no need to react like that.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
Calling white people for their bullshit is not racism guys.

Racism only happens from those in power.

Signed, white guy.
Thank you, but stay away from me I might get dropped an hammer on.
I mean every time we hear someone go bat shit crazy over video games which race is it in particular?
Then those same kids that go unchecked go and have children, and then do shit like that to their own flesh and blood because they can't play their precious fucking video games.
I don't understand how you can write that down without realising how dumb it sounds, but hey, whatever works for you.
I didn't really think of it when I wrote that sentence. I mean look at my name, and avy.

Typhoon20

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nothing boils my blood more than parents abusing their kids. Fckn COWARDS.

Poor kid. Not only did he get abused. Now his future is uncertain. Hopefully, his parents aren't getting that kid back anytime soon.

Canuckreefer

Banned
Oct 10, 2019
That's not all you're doing though. You're also muddying up the discourse by framing this as something it isn't. There are discussions to be had about child abuse and how to deal with it and how it arises and how to avoid that. With your take you've inadvertently ended up killing any potential conversation about that and thus prevent any progression on that front to say something that is almost completely misguided.

Your attempt at retribution does not hurt white people, it hurts victims of child abuse and any other potential victim.
Then I am sorry for that I should've not put that post because this thread is kinda ruined 🙃

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
The ''i'm not racist, trust me'' line. Whenever someone drops that...chances are they're.
In certain parts of left media, It can be argued you can't be racist to white people since it's based on systematic oppression.
If anything it's discrimination. You can't be racist to the race in power.. literally by definition

Status
Not open for further replies.