• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
That is the greatest stage I've ever seen in my life
uB4NfSQ.png

Also there's a 50 minute video cut into two parts on youtube and it sounds like he says they are being auctioned off so I'm assuming these are custom Funkopops.
I think, they reallllllly cheaped out on the audio equipment
A culmination of Vic's career displayed while piled on top of a high school cafeteria garbage can is fucking appropriate, god damn.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Meanwhile in the most recent simuldub episodes (MHA yesterday, Fruits Basket today), I've heard both Monica and Jamie..... Still in their roles.

But nah, Vig is doing all the winning.

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
So he wasn't even invited to this con?

Tried to check the con website, but the guest page is empty on the cached version. Live one just has a 2021 banner.

That video lmao. Of course he's not scared of COVID. Perfectly on-brand.

Saw this reply, and it's perfect. We stan a masked king.

(guy on the right is Steve Blum)

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
To the surprise of nobody

I'm surprised Funko actually said something. I thought everyone assumed it was a "prototype" or a "home made commission." But I guess enough word got around about "Funko sponsored!!!!!!!!" that they felt the need to do so.

That video lmao. Of course he's not scared of COVID. Perfectly on-brand.

Saw this reply, and it's perfect. We stan a masked king.

(guy on the right is Steve Blum)

Steve Blum is the GOAT. That Toonami promo was on point.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017

What's beyond reeking of desperation?

Can one just become desperation?

There's just no bottom with this case.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
ISWV is now trying to push the narrative that "We all knew it was just a fan made Funco Pop. It's Kick Vic that tried to claim it was going to be a real thing"

LiS Matt

Jan 19, 2018
Oh thanks for the notice about fruits basket, I only just got into that series in the past month or 2 so nice to see there's already new stuff

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
All Funi dub episodes are slowly being trickled out as they work from home.
Not all.....
BOFURI is still being shunned :(
myanimelist.net

Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu.

After an enthusiastic invitation from her friend, Kaede Honjou reluctantly agrees to try New World Online: a very popular VRMMO played by thousands of people across Japan. Naming her in-game character Maple, she sets out on her journey. As a complete novice to such games, she allocates all of...

What's beyond reeking of desperation?

Can one just become desperation?

There's just no bottom with this case.

So. I'm just curious, what are the ten roles here.

the scythe would be soul eater, the right side of his body is FMA, the left side is Ouran. The hat would be a combination of Sabo from one piece and whatever ninja he played on naruto. I'm not sure what the gun, the green skirt, the pants, and the shoes are from but that still only gets me to 9 series. Where is the last one hiding.

Either way, even if Vic wasn't scum (and ignoring my views that funko pops in general are hideous) that mishmash is hideous

Oct 25, 2017
Not all.....
myanimelist.net

After an enthusiastic invitation from her friend, Kaede Honjou reluctantly agrees to try New World Online: a very popular VRMMO played by thousands of people across Japan. Naming her in-game character Maple, she sets out on her journey. As a complete novice to such games, she allocates all of...

the scythe would be soul eater, the right side of his body is FMA, the left side is Ouran. The hat would be a combination of Sabo from one piece and whatever ninja he played on naruto. I'm not sure what the gun, the green skirt, the pants, and the shoes are from but that still only gets me to 9 series. Where is the last one hiding.

Either way, even if Vic wasn't scum (and ignoring my views that funko pops in general are hideous) that mishmash is hideous
The green thing around his waist is Broly from the DBS movie.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Not all.....
myanimelist.net

I'm glad that they're slowly trickling out their last season's Simuldubs, but yeah Bofuri still not getting a new episode is hitting me hard. It was by far my favorite of the last season.

Green skirt is that weird fur thing that Broly wears. Edit: I was beaten, curses!!!!!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Not all.....
myanimelist.net

Badge on the right side of the body is from Persona 3, so that would be the 10th I guess?

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

haha I totally missed that. it's about time. I typically hate cute girls doing cute thing shows but for some reason I find bofuri actually enjoyable. I think it's merely the she's so stupid broken that I want to know how they can break her even more accidently. (though I finished it and most shows not named Fruits Basket that I was watching back in march via subs a long time ago)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Funko, Shueisha, Atlus, Square Enix and others are lining up right now just so they can have a chance to work with Vig in this incredible project.

I mean what company DOESN'T want their brand associated with a serial harasser who sues his victims, huh?
Maybe Capcom considering how they still work with Reuben Langdon...my god imagine those two in a game. It would be the most canceled thing in recent memory.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Not all.....
myanimelist.net

I don't know about the pants and shoes, but the skirt is Broly's (DBS) pelt.