• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Just had a look at the Threadnought to see if I missed anything. Apparently I missed this calm and collected lady who, in a totally rational fashion, explains why she feels #KickVic are in the wrong. She seems nice.

I couldn't help but laugh at how she lost steam near the end there and the adrenaline wore off.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just had a look at the Threadnought to see if I missed anything. Apparently I missed this calm and collected lady who, in a totally rational fashion, explains why she feels #KickVic are in the wrong. She seems nice.

Please tell me this is parody.

Her expressions and the way the video is shot makes her look like she is possessed by fucking Pazuzu.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I often use cray cray to describe some people in a joke-y manner, but she da real cray cray, holy fuckadoodle!

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, Greg!

Prepare for Vigstan goalpost move in 3...2...1...

EDIT: The follow-up comments are hilarious.

Did you know that in Texas if the officer does not root and/or toot while in the process of administering a miranda warning, he legally owes you one head of cattle?

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I don't think anyone could have predicted how this story would have turned out.

Well....except the 0-17 part.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Uggggghh not sure if this is the right place to vent, but I'm fucking surprised Vic stans have not moved on! Saw that Monica Rial was voicing Mila again in Fire Emblem Heroes and saw some in a small thread literally complaining about just that.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017

People are saying this video was meant to be serious and I'm not really disputing that, but it's just so absurd and exaggerated that I can't really believe it's meant as anything but a joke. Dying with laughter either way.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Uggggghh not sure if this is the right place to vent, but I'm fucking surprised Vic stans have not moved on! Saw that Monica Rial was voicing Mila again in Fire Emblem Heroes and saw some in a small thread literally complaining about just that.
The stupidest thing about that is that the dumbass didn't know that Monica also voiced Mila in Echoes so his and others comments about not rolling are stupid since she was always going to reprise her role when Mila was added

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
i can't believe that dastardly monica stole vic's role of -checks notes- the dragon goddess of love

what a miscarriage of justice

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I was tempted to post here to add Mila to the added list of roles that Rial has kept since all this went down. Whereas.......well.....

Glad to see I was beaten to it XD Never got that far in Echoes, so wasn't aware it was a reprisal myself. But not surprised and definitely goes to show these people don't know what they're talking about.

Jamie has reprised her role as Motoko in the second season of Fruits Basket I noticed. But yeah, Funimation is totally upset with them and they're totally out of work getting no roles.

None at all.......Still waiting.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I was tempted to post here to add Mila to the added list of roles that Rial has kept since all this went down. Whereas.......well.....

Glad to see I was beaten to it XD Never got that far in Echoes, so wasn't aware it was a reprisal myself. But not surprised and definitely goes to show these people don't know what they're talking about.

Jamie has reprised her role as Motoko in the second season of Fruits Basket I noticed. But yeah, Funimation is totally upset with them and they're totally out of work getting no roles.

None at all.......Still waiting.
Vic headlined a small anime convention in Kitchener, Ontario. I'm sure Monica is jealous of that.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
It was in the vestibule of their city hall. My school book fair back in primary school was larger.
If there was a sink in the room and you could find food, it can still technically be a kitchen!
Kinda goes to show the star power that this chud can summon.
To think that if he just shut his mouth, disappear a few months he would have been back to business like nothing ever happened.
Thank god he wasn't smart enough to do that.

Jadow

Oct 27, 2017
I had almost forgotten about this whole ordeal until I noticed some folks brought up Monica Rial thanks to her voicing Mila from Fire Emblem and it will never not surprise me how quickly certain folks will offer victimhood to people that have the least claim to it just to fit a narrative. I understand if you wanna be wary about one allegation, but when you start to get multiple of them? throughout the years? How can you even THINK about an alternate reality where every single woman coming forward somehow is part of this secret group trying to smear Vic's good christian name, and for what? fame? money? what personal gain would these women get from this? At some point I just give up trying to debate or change people's mind, because its not that they don't understand but rather they don't wanna understand. The faster Vic melts into obscurity the better for all the people involved.

There this Trevor Noah video talking about victimhood that I really love, he explains this topic so much better than me, if you are interested I will leave the link
www.youtube.com

Trump Weaponizes Victimhood to Defend Kavanaugh - Between the Scenes | The Daily Show

Trump’s greatest superpower is his ability to wield victimhood, and he’s taking full advantage of it to defend Kavanaugh and undermine the #MeToo movement. S...

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing that Greg Doucette has moved on from merely capturing the trials and tribulations of a pack of incompetents to becoming the internet archivist of police brutality nationwide. Bravo

Oct 25, 2017

PcHZoHM.gif

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Amazing that Greg Doucette has moved on from merely capturing the trials and tribulations of a pack of incompetents to becoming the internet archivist of police brutality nationwide. Bravo

Yeah, saw Doucette's name pop up a couple times in the other threads and in the back of my mind I was like "holy shit, go fucking go man".

Man's gotten a taste of alt-right chicanery with this Vic crap and now he's feasting for blood, and I can't say I'm upset with that. May the Threadnaught set sail against this bullshit nationwide.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Funny thing is that people were hesitant about him at first, which makes sense considering he says himself he is conservative, which obviously can give anyone here pause... (Doubly so in the context of the Vic case)

But man shown himself to be a really upstanding person. Fact that he's willing to not only dedicate a huge chunk of time posting each of these videos, but also further investigating them by getting context (like where did this take place) or getting additional footage if there exists. Not to mention he said a few days ago that he and his lawyer buddies were looking to form a group to help protesters that need it.

Like that is going up and beyond.

All in all... He's alright. haha.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Funny thing is that people were hesitant about him at first, which makes sense considering he says himself he is conservative, which obviously can give anyone here pause... (Doubly so in the context of the Vic case)

But man shown himself to be a really upstanding person. Fact that he's willing to not only dedicate a huge chunk of time posting each of these videos, but also further investigating them by getting context (like where did this take place) or getting additional footage if there exists. Not to mention he said a few days ago that he and his lawyer buddies were looking to form a group to help protesters that need it.

Like that is going up and beyond.

All in all... He's alright. haha.
He's the kind of conservative that a lot of white parents and shit are - heck most of my family, which is to say grew up in a time when we didn't have the obvious learning available about just HOW wrong most conservative fiscal policies are, but NEVER willing to accept the right wing bullshit that has become the party in especially the last couple decades when it comes to morality and ethics. My mom only finally stopped registering as an R within the last few years, but hasn't voted for a republican president since clinton. I think there are a decent amount of folks like that. From an era where the policies of the individual were more imiportant than the letter next to their name.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
It's not really surprising that Doucette has been going all in on police brutality atm, it's literally his day job. A lot of the cases he takes are defending black people from abusive cops.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Doucette is a true ally. It's been neat watching him deal with anime trolls to taking on police brutality. Good for him.

As others have mentioned, police brutality has been his thing for years. He has had the #FsckEmAll podcast going for years, and a lot of his lawyer work is dealing with that and helping out "street pharmacists" as he calls them. Also does a lot of fundraisers for local kids and communities. All in all he seems like a pretty damn ok dude.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The funniest thing is the Republican Party could actually be considered somewhat better if they would Court people like Greg instead of people like Trump. They still be shity but they would be considered better than what we have.

But they just can't help themselves.

Racist have to racist after all.