• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ that person thinks that Sony is going to choose anything other than two options

1. Ignore this because lol 1 fucking stock
2. "Yo, Vig's fans are crazy, let's definitely not work with him anymore"

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
His "campaign," from the Indiegogo page

image.png

Yes, oppressed individual, Roy Moore. What a, uh, shame that he was cancelled. Pretty telling that he went for Roy Moore first and not Vic, considering the reason for the campaign.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Well they sure have figured out how to bring Sony and Funi down now. STOCK BUYOUT.

Guy even put up an indiegogo trying to get people to give him money to buy more stocks. You almost have to respect the gall of the grift

Am I misreading it, or does the "Duration" column mean he only owns the stock for a day?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

image.png

Yes, oppressed individual, Roy Moore. What a, uh, shame that he was cancelled. Pretty telling that he went for Roy Moore first and not Vic, considering the reason for the campaign.
what did Johnny Yong Bosch do?

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

image.png

What do Roy Moore, JYB, Brett Kavanaugh, Covington, Johnny Depp, and what I think is Roe v. Wade have in common?

tumblr_puhqpaTCKG1tu7563o4_500.gifv

Also of course it's a "crusade". Alt-righters and their crusader imagery, I fucking swear.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
I don't, I can't, I just

What

JYB and Bernie Sanders? What did they even do? lol

What do Roy Moore, JYB, Brett Kavanaugh, Covington, Johnny Depp, and what I think is Roe v. Wade have in common?

tumblr_puhqpaTCKG1tu7563o4_500.gifv

Also of course it's a "crusade". Alt-righters and their crusader imagery, I fucking swear.

From a quick Google search, they're referring to this, although I know nothing about the case in question.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The one thing this lawsuit has exposed is just how wacky these people who are stanning for Vic are/how wacky his Risembool Rangers fandom is. They are bringing such a negative spotlight not only on themselves but also a negative spotlight on Vic himself as well.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been following this since the judge initially threw out much of the lawsuit, so I'm surprised that it keeps getting bumped well after it's been thrown out. Is it mostly just Vic stan bullshit and Vic being dropped from things that's going on now?

Coincidentally, I must have posted a billion years ago about an extended family member who turned out to be a big Vic stan. I still haven't bumped into him again yet, so I'm curious how he feels about it now.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
I dare you to try and say "Pushing Forced Political Pushing Agendas" and "Cancel Culture Cancer" 5 times fast.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
the fact that he made such a big deal out of buying one stock makes me want to believe it's all a big joke. Mainly because I'm always looking at these people from a "you can't be serious please tell me you're joking" angle. Their levels of delusion have no bottom floor, though, it seems.

They've been conning each other for so long none of them know what honesty looks like. It's both extremely funny and extremely sad. At least for now because they haven't done anything on the level of, like, the Slenderman murder

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been following this since the judge initially threw out much of the lawsuit, so I'm surprised that it keeps getting bumped well after it's been thrown out. Is it mostly just Vic stan bullshit and Vic being dropped from things that's going on now?

There's a couple of parallel trains here. A lot of it is Vigstan Stupidity, but we also had the first filings in the appeal and it so far is just as much of a shitshow from the Percy/Vig side as the original case was. Misspellings, mistakes, several cases of outright lying, and large missed opportunities that LawTwitter has pointed out.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Joking about sexual assault and consent sure is a fucking look.

I clicked it and could only make it ten seconds. I saw blackface grifter's panel pop up in the more videos thing... Fuck, now I need to go scrub my youtube history.

JYB and Bernie Sanders? What did they even do? lol
I think shortly after it was announced that JYB would be taking over Broly some anonymous twitter account put out an allegation against JYB. It was quickly deemed to be complete bullshit by JYB and others and the account nuked itself.

Doctor_Y

Avenger
Mar 14, 2019
Can someone write down what Wig MeltFacia is saying? Don't wanna watch the video.

And regarding the stocks.

Just imagine they had used the GFM to buy Sony-Stock. Or Roosterteeth or anything.

You know. Actually become sort of relevant enough to even consider listening to you.

Instead they did... well what they did.

Last edited:

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
One Stock Man: The man who can take down an entire corporation with just one stock.

100 links to Indiegogo. 100 flaming messages on Twitter. $100 a person pledged everyday.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think my brain is cosmic enough to fully comprehend "if I buy one stock, I am a stockholder, and they will listen to a stockholder". Truly on another level.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think shortly after it was announced that JYB would be taking over Broly some anonymous twitter account put out an allegation against JYB. It was quickly deemed to be complete bullshit by JYB and others and the account nuked itself.

See, I remember that, but that makes even less sense considering that, uh, no one in KickVic bought that nonsense and most Vic stans were (surprisingly) okay with JYB taking over the role.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
How long before they buy Funi stock and go to the HQ thinking they own the joint?

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think my brain is cosmic enough to fully comprehend "if I buy one stock, I am a stockholder, and they will listen to a stockholder". Truly on another level.

I remember years ago a conservative pastor trying something like that with Microsoft because he was mad that MS were extending employee benefits to same sex partners (back when same sex marriage was still illegal).

Xenotome

Aug 31, 2019
How long before they buy Funi stock and go to the HQ thinking they own the joint?

See that's the thing I mentioned months ago on Twitter. Someone claimed that Funi's stock was done when Funi doesn't have any stock and Sony's stock was at one of the highest points they've been in a decade... and then people started bitching about bringing up Sony's stock. These people do not understand how the world works...

Primus

Oct 25, 2017

Wanted to highlight this for the thread as an example of the utter idiocy coming out of the ProVig legal camp from the last few days. Apparently the halfwit BlueRisembool is back again (he was active during the initial trial and disappeared for a while after the 0-17 result) and continuing his deep legal analysis via smearing shit all over himself and then yelling "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO" at the world.

Eraser Head

Aug 22, 2019
Oregon
Considering how dumb a lot of Vigstans are, you do have to wonder how some of them haven't wound up accidentally tying their shoelaces together and falling face first into a comically misplaced ax or bear trap. Or getting ran over by a parked car.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Considering how dumb a lot of Vigstans are, you do have to wonder how some of them haven't wound up accidentally tying their shoelaces together and falling face first into a comically misplaced ax or bear trap. Or getting ran over by a parked car.

I've been thinking this all morning since I saw someone in the replies write up an elaborate Chris Sabat puppetmaster conspiracy.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017

image.png

I'm not Bernie Stan, like holy shit ask people who interacted with me on that subject.
But like seriously it's the weirdest namedrop I've seen.
Also lol at buying stock RIGHT ABOUT NOW.
This comedy is never ending.
Glad they're supporting Sony by trying to prop up its stock though.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

image.png

Love how he throws Meyer v Waid in there and misspells Meyer. Why not just say Richard Meyer anyways?