• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

dead2.gif

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Vic labeling people "sick" for calling him out, hopes that KV get "a taste of what they've been dishing out", and pretty much telling his fans to be more aggressive in defending him.

Oct 8, 2019
Vic is just the kindest man gee golly gosh he understands these people were bullied but gee golly gosh he really hopes that these people get a taste of their own medicine, and gee golly gosh you have to stand up for yourself so gee golly gosh go tell these people how much you hate these people for gee golly gosh ruining Vic's career because gee golly gosh he doesn't want to stop being Vic.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Wow.......just...........wow.

Here I thought this thread could go a week without an update with appeals going slow. Guess he wants to remain relevant and in people's minds somehow.

Fade away already.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
He's realised his fanbase of impressionable teenage girls has been replaced by a fanbase of Very Irritating Chuds.
he should prob move on with his life and get a job at a stand that sells fresh fruit ice pops made from small batches

that's the only way he'll ever headline a con again

9TGPtiT.png

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Vic's resume is now just "I was in Full Metal Alchemist 15 years ago and please do not google my name" on a single page in size 48 font with about 20 head shots attached by paperclip, none of them taken within the last decade.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
He's realised his fanbase of impressionable teenage girls has been replaced by a fanbase of Very Irritating Chuds.

Not only can't he groom this new fanbase, he is only getting dungeon-based cons lately, and is about to owe somewhere between a quarter and a half million dollars to some people he probably isn't a huge fan of.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Dunford is doing a rather nice overview of what to expect from the appeals process, starting here:

Good Dog, this will be a long one.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017

His entire remaining fanbase is probably a part of the reason the dude won't get any gigs. No one wants to deal with a bunch of ultra venomous assholes who lash out over any and every imagined slight.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
haven't been keeping up lately, but I see that fuck Vic still very much applies

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone get me a short summary?
I'll transcribe it for you:

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret, because you are my twitch thot friends and I love you. I was trying to get Vic on the show today. All I want on Earth is for Vic to come on my show and tell these fucking harlots to die in a fucking friendly fire. That's all I want... all I want. He won't do it... He won't do it! What does it take? You know what he listens to over me? He listens to fucking cunts who hate him...

...Vic couldn't cut it as a cop because he wouldn't shoot black people, let's be real.

Edit: According to another twitter thread the rant goes on for a while...

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Since the bricks are falling, I'm looking forward to Ty's breakdown, whenever that happens.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
If you have a Twitch account, I'd suggest reporting Nick's channel and providing them that twitter link. They should know who they're partnering with. Not that anything will happen of course.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017

I'll transcribe it for you:

I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret, because you are my twitch thot friends and I love you. I was trying to get Vic on the show today. All I want on Earth is for Vic to come on my show and tell these fucking harlots to die in a fucking friendly fire. That's all I want... all I want. He won't do it... He won't do it! What does it take? You know what he listens to over me? He listens to fucking cunts who hate him...

...Vic couldn't cut it as a cop because he wouldn't shoot black people, let's be real.

Edit: According to another twitter thread the rant goes on for a while...
Thanks, and yeesh.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
It's like Nick forgets that he was the one that glomped onto Vic, not the other way around.

LinkSlayer64

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2018
Holy crap, this is still going? My god, like, I knew the appeal was going but how can these people function in real life? It boggles me.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017

Wow. Screech is having one hell of a night there.

It is one of those moments where he isn't far away from realizing what is happening. "Why won't Vig come roll in the shit with the rest of us pigs?"

Edit: And let's see what Vig has to say about their "secret" friendship:

871NJFb.jpg

Last edited: