• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Nah, it has nothing to do with FMA, or even anime. Most of his supporters wouldn't be there if his accusers were male, guaranteed. Go read their twitter feeds and 99/100 will be filled with retweets from hard right sources if not full white nationalist garbage.

Yeah, apologies. I misread "base of supporters" as "base of followers" and was trying to explain how he got fans in anime. His "core followers" if you will. I'm well aware that the majority of ISWV "supporters" are Gators who jumped in just this year.

His fame certainly came from FMA, but most of the guys in ISWV don't really give a crap about Vic, they just think all accusers are lying. They demand that any accusations include video evidence, while coming up with absurd theories like a vast conspiracy against Vic because actors with more well known roles (like Chris Sabat voicing both Vegeta and Piccolo or Monica Rial voicing Bulma) are somehow jealous of Vic because Vic voiced Broly (a character who appeared in a few movies).

You can't make sense of anything they say because all they care about is winning, which is why they continually change what winning means.

Bolded the part that I find most fascinating. They truly believe this. An old ANN article about this whole fiasco had a user making an accusation against Monica. I forget if it was just ignored or met with others saying "yuh-huh sure" but the user eventually broke down with "I thought you were supposed to believe victims. Why is no one taking me seriously?" A mod eventually told them to contact one of their writers so they can follow up and actually look into the accusations. The poster I don't believe ever posted again. They believe the accusers are lying, because it's something that they obviously do. And they don't understand why their "obvious lies" don't stick like the "obvious lies" against Vig. They are SO close to why that's the case, but lack any sort of self-reflection to realize why.

Ah well. They tried.

The tweets are either deleted or set to private, so I don't know what was said. But I assume it's an accusation. Perfect current example.

Nov 1, 2017

Doctor_Y

Avenger
Mar 14, 2019
Good to know it was shut down on both sides before one of the grifters thought it would be worth making a youtube video about it.

Oh you sweet summerchild. OF COURSE ISWV already latched unto it. Stan Dahlin already tries to spin it as KV now attacking JYB because he's voicing Broly and some Youtubers already started videos about it.

Another idiot now offered 1000$ for absolutely proof that Vig did sexually assault someone. I wonder if he will give 1000$ to Vic now, because he basically admitted to it in his own deposition.

ISWV be reaching like Michael Jordan.

giphy.gif

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I find it more interesting that ISWV are saying that Vic and JYB are friends. Every time I see this I want asked for a source.

That and funny how one poster that they're happy that someone outside of Funi got the job, seemingly forget that most of Funi's cast are contract workers with only a few in-house voices.

Also my favorite bit of irony is how they're so willing to believe that whole casting crouch and 'sacred ointment', but ignore part of the depo where even 17's voice actor more or less calls Vic a creep.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Oh you sweet summerchild. OF COURSE ISWV already latched unto it. Stan Dahlin already tries to spin it as KV now attacking JYB because he's voicing Broly and some Youtubers already started videos about it.

I thought that guy wanted nothing to do with all this after he submitted his affidavit. Guess I was wrong. That's some spin though... I thought KV wanted as many recastings as they could get, so.......why would they be upset? O_o;

I find it more interesting that ISWV are saying that Vic and JYB are friends. Every time I see this I want asked for a source.

JYB made a tweet and said he talked to Vig about getting the role. In it, he just calls Vig a "good actor." Last I checked, that's not a declaration of friendship by any stretch.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I thought that guy wanted nothing to do with all this after he submitted his affidavit. Guess I was wrong. That's some spin though... I thought KV wanted as many recastings as they could get, so.......why would they be upset? O_o;

JYB made a tweet and said he talked to Vig about getting the role. In it, he just calls Vig a "good actor." Last I checked, that's not a declaration of friendship by any stretch.

Kinda surprised he talked to the guy given how radioactive things are.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Got this gem for ISWV from Youtube when I put up his depo:

Well the first one was more nonsense that the defendant attorneys were making up just to win the case. There is nothing wrong with the second one as he was completely correct with his replies. The third one would require taking anything from an abusive liar as gospel then thinking that Vic knowing how the lawyers are working the case matters. Finally we return to how Vic shows how much he cares about the fans unlike the liars on the defense are

The first one is about Vic destroying evidence with his lawyer, which I had to point out that Vic destroying evidence was in the depo and a lawyer can't just make shit like this up.

The second one is on his 'it all consensual', which I had to asked how do you know it was consensual? Because Vic said it was?

Not sure what he was getting at on 'require taking anything from an abusive liar as gospel then thinking that Vic knowing how the lawyers are working the case matters', when the depo shows that Vic clearly didn't know the facts about his own case or what he was suing for.

The last one was them justifying Vic kissing 14 years girls. I had to tell them that Vic kissing 14 years old strangers is not okay and who says those girls wanted him to kiss them?

The person also kept demanding 'proof' when I kept pointing out that since Vic filed the suit, the point of evidence is on him to prove that everyone was lying about him, which he didn't do.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
The abusive liar part is probably about Ron, convigs have convinced themselves that he's a wife beating sociopath.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The abusive liar part is probably about Ron, convigs have convinced themselves that he's a wife beating sociopath.

But I didn't even bring Ron up and the point was showing how Vic didn't even know how much he was suing for, which is in the depo. He didn't even seem to know who was paying for his case.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like some of you just like smashing your face agaisnt a brick wall by even acting like these folks are worth even acknowledging.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I feel like some of you just like smashing your face agaisnt a brick wall by even acting like these folks are worth even acknowledging.

Well, it was less about convincing that person and more to spread Vic's depo around. I know next to no one will actually read the thing, but if I can get even one person to glance at it instead of cherry-pick sections from Pro Vic Youtube, and that's good enough.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
But I didn't even bring Ron up and the point was showing how Vic didn't even know how much he was suing for, which is in the depo. He didn't even seem to know who was paying for his case.

Yeah I know. When in doubt they angle the conversation back to Ron, since he seems like the easy "you are all hypocrites" target.

Basically how you detail every bad thing Trump does and the response you get is "But Hillary!"

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

Right, I'm really not sure why we have to work through some of this here. No disrespect meant to you HeroR, but they're not going to learn and even trying to decipher what they mean can be a waste of time.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, the one who took down Marzgurl! Or uh, at least took down her Twitter account for a few weeks at most, by abusing a flagging system. Truly, the hero ISWV needs!

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I pretty much dropped discussing anything Vic-related on Twitter after this.

Screenshots of my tweets are further down the chain. It's not so much out of fear that I stopped, it's just a huge waste of time trying to convince a bunch of brick walls that they're wrong.

This guy has me blocked and I've never talked to him on twitter before. Maybe he saw one of my Anti-Vic tweets.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
And reported.

Seriously what a champion that guy is /s

I like how he's begging people to report him but once that happens hes going to whine and complain that people are attacking him unjustly.