• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Second round of the Yeti Cup is up:

It's is sad I'm actually excited about this? XD

Edit: Oh no i have to choose between these two gloriously horrible tweets and I can pick DX

JXeT2Mpm_tnhX2atfLYWj8eFk-FEk0kDO_8jcL0Y49OwAaojJhZGQv4NXCLAQ4s7GM704g9cjuCIPoCs4Ier-mvrfxHI0m4mh8OX3MFMbL2UZmymtkbphdzVYT-p=w1124
ZmY6l2GQAI1H7v9jZZVw_gV6jcdnybmzzKqpLV4S0heS7O-nOLQu-goXSRJKg_9cKzJRDVNfBveMdtwC1l12_xYPcoNmNfiBEgWG7q8hO4q8R671UevtDTK-QZ4i=w609

Last edited:

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
It is like the "You can't handle the truth" of VigStans.
LoL it really is. XD

Edit:

Also glad to still see this one in the running and hope it makes it too the finals honestly though it had to compete with the beautiful disaster that was "Dismissed with prejudice means the judge admits he was biased when making his decision."

mKRLmJP0dwXvEAk6oS6b9bax9XSmBqURcYbHyg1FpV77GAedIPO5WKJN4IACCBqqdgvdALz2DheBLpI0G0jJu76G0FlZeif9G_GYpe9p09TCLczZUY0o574e3Uoz=w601

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
I find myself frequently pulled between feeling sorry for a group of largely lonely and vulnerable people desperate for a sense of community being taken advantage of by outrage merchants, and hating those same people for choosing to hurt and harass others rather than addressing the root cause of their pain and loneliness

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
Most of them truly believe they're right and that they're not harassing innocent people, they're fighting against horrible people who want to ruin other people's lives. It's fucked.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Beard's and Rekieta's statements show that this lawsuit and any others that Mignogna may file with his GoFundMe money have nothing to do with the legal merits of the claims but are instead part of an ill-advised public relations campaign designed to arouse Mignogna's adolescent supporters.
lol straight up calling vig stans out for being edgy teens in a legal document

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
But the appeals process will prolong the amount of time til he realizes he is fucked.

Mike broke it down simply.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
200+ million for just Funimation alone, oh man I can't wait to see the final total.
Thousand. Not million.
what was the Gofundme total?
It's still up. It hasn't ended, but as of last night it was $257,170

Thanks to JS Lemoine for helping me so I don't need to go to the GFM

Not millions. But will probably end up near 750K for all three. Still a bit of money.
Don't forget that Ron and Monica are 2 defendants. It may not be equal to having "all four" but it will be more than just 3 defendants billed.

Jun 17, 2019
Well I hope that his little cult is willing to fork over more money to support his fees, because he strikes me as a hit and run type.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I did too, but "I'm my own Citation bitch." will always be one of my favorite lines of all time.

In other contexts it would be absolutely brilliant and not the desperate clinging to relevance from someone with no point to be made but the expression of pressurized hatred. I almost wonder if the tweet author stole that line from someone who isn't a dipshit white guy

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, it is so amazingly predictably to see those VigStans go. They haven't gotten talking points yet, so they are back to just shouting "Failed politician. CPAP. Hyundai. You tweet and therefore have no cases." etc at Greg.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At some point Vic has to realize that he's going to be dumping massive amounts of money into proceedings if this is allowed to just keep going. I have to wonder when that moment is or if he is just so deluded he thinks he can somehow come out ahead in all this despite everything to the contrary.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
In case you hadn't realized it was a bad idea for Rekieta and Beard to ramble endlessly about the case on YouTube, the motion provides a thorough transcript of how they grifted money after the dismissals. As Rekieta's GoFundMe meant Vic navigated around forking over exorbitant legal fees, that's incentive alone to follow through.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Don't forget that Ron and Monica are 2 defendants. It may not be equal to having "all four" but it will be more than just 3 defendants billed.

True. Was being charitable on that. Though not entirely sure how much "extra" that would be. Probably more like extra time per filing?

And again, being charitable (and purely guesswork here), that would mostly like be 20% or something like that? No extra filings, just more research per filing.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Oooook:

And there. Should be interesting at least:

Edit again:

Mike starting to live tweet both. Go get your popcorn.

Last edited: