• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
He tried to use his filing deadline to push through the holiday weekend and lose his opponents 5 days of filing time. That failed spectacularly.

This will too.

She isn't, it is a different thing.

Oh, I did mean the different thing when I said "this" to be clear. Maybe I should have gone with "that", hah.

...did find it funny that it mainly referred to her as being a candidate for the house of representatives, in any case.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I did mean the different thing when I said "this" to be clear. Maybe I should have gone with "that", hah.

...did find it funny that it mainly referred to her as being a candidate for the house of representatives, in any case.

Law Twitter loves shitty SLAPP suits. This is Alex Jones (who might now be the poster boy of libel proof) suing her. And it is a fun thing to see in the light of the Vic thing, I guess?

I think in libel proof levels, Vic is prolly 5000 and Alex is around 9000.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Ugh, Screech wearing a Captain America shirt *vomits*

Captain America would slap this jerk for harassing women and general misogyny. I fucking hate it when bigots assume superheroes would be for their cause. Just so fucking gross.

Oct 25, 2017
Another update in the Great Vic Replacement. Viz Media announced that they got the license to dub the Jojo OVAs based on Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe. They also confirmed that there will be "recastings". AKA Rohan will no longer be voiced by Vic.

Similarly, Funimation dropped the cast listing for One Piece Stampede. However, Sabo was absent.

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
Another update in the Great Vic Replacement. Viz Media announced that they got the license to dub the Jojo OVAs based on Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe. They also confirmed that there will be "recastings". AKA Rohan will no longer be voiced by Vic.
Do you have a source for this? I don't see anything from @vizmedia or on the Viz website.

Xenotome

Aug 31, 2019

Similarly, Funimation dropped the cast listing for One Piece Stampede. However, Sabo was absent.

Lol, I had asked some chuds to name a Viz property he was still employed for because they dropped it as a studio that was still giving him work and they said Jojo. World's smallest violin for them...

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
The actual, real nothing burger of yesterday is Screech saying that ANN is biased for not reporting on Funimation laying off 8 people from their Market & Art department. For people who do not know and were going to ask, that's like marketing advertisement art. Basically they're consolidating their redundant positions after Sony acquired.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
The actual, real nothing burger of yesterday is Screech saying that ANN is biased for not reporting on Funimation laying off 8 people from their Market & Art department. For people who do not know and were going to ask, that's like marketing advertisement art. Basically they're consolidating their redundant positions after Sony acquired.
Moreso, they're consolidating their redundant positions after Sony put them in charge of other companies.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Yeah. Poor Christophe Macdonald of ANN got Screech's army sent after him cause he spoke up and mentioned Screech. Anyone who mentions him is brave IMO.

I guess this faux outrage is what happens when people aren't used to working for corporations that are like to get bought or consolidated.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Yeah. Poor Christophe Macdonald of ANN got Screech's army sent after him cause he spoke up and mentioned Screech. Anyone who mentions him is brave IMO.

I guess this faux outrage is what happens when people aren't used to working for corporations that are like to get bought or consolidated.

I like how Sean Schemmel accusations are their latest talking point.

(Granted, if it's true, obviously it should be looked into, but I don't think anyone's inclined to investigate some drive-by on an ANN thread.)

Xenotome

Aug 31, 2019
(Granted, if it's true, obviously it should be looked into, but I don't think anyone's inclined to investigate some drive-by on an ANN thread.)

And frankly you know if someone attempted to contact them in the PMs they'd clam right up and have nothing to say. They think all this just stems from random blurbs that anonymous people have spat out. Their tactics in how they lash out speaks for how they view this entire issue.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
And frankly you know if someone attempted to contact them in the PMs they'd clam right up and have nothing to say. They think all this just stems from random blurbs that anonymous people have spat out. Their tactics in how they lash out speaks for how they view this entire issue.

What they don't seem to ever get is it is not an anonymous acquisition that brings these sex pests down. That's why Vic has been allowed to do his shit for decades. We all just knew the stories removed from the acquisitors.

It's when the acquisors actually dare to stand in the light and take all the harassment and shame they know is coming, that the wheels begin to turn.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
What they don't seem to ever get is it is not an anonymous acquisition that brings these sex pests down. That's why Vic has been allowed to do his shit for decades. We all just knew the stories removed from the acquisitors.

It's when the acquisors actually dare to stand in the light and take all the harassment and shame they know is coming, that the wheels begin to turn.

A lot of Vic fans truly believed that one or two accusers came out and got Vic fired, and if you only look at Youtube and not the court docs you can see how they have been mislead. Some don't even believed that Funi had a real investigation and it was just a talking point to give Vic the boot, with the VAs who supports what happened either being backstabbing snakes who have been caught lying or were jealous at Vic for one reason or another.

Then there are, of course, the outright nutty fans who everyone here knows who attack Law Twitter, the accusers, and anyone who is against Vic who are really no different than rabid Trump supporters. Unlike the first group who come from a place of ignorance and bad information who can be swayed if you show them the hard facts of the matter, these people are the hardliners who don't even live the same reality as us.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
I like how Sean Schemmel accusations are their latest talking point.

Huh did someone say something about Sean? Wayyyyy back when this first started up there was a random "Sean Schemmel touched me" drive by post that just sounded a little awkward. As Vic Stans got worse I just kinda thought it might've been some attempt to deflect and derail the whole thing.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh did someone say something about Sean? Wayyyyy back when this first started up there was a random "Sean Schemmel touched me" drive by post that just sounded a little awkward. As Vic Stans got worse I just kinda thought it might've been some attempt to deflect and derail the whole thing.
some vic stan got hold of a raunchy outtake recording from the early 2000s between Schemmel and Sabat in the recording booth (, so now team vic is trying to paint them as even worse predators than he is.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
some vic stan got hold of a raunchy outtake recording from the early 2000s between Schemmel and Sabat in the recording booth (, so now team vic is trying to paint them as even worse predators than he is.

Actually, there was a post from two people who claimed Sean did something I believed, which is everyone called me a spy when I asked about it since I didn't believe it either, but wanted to know where the story came from. I don't know if it was from years ago, but it seemed recent. Overall, it's considered a false flag.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, there was a post from two people who claimed Sean did something I believed, which is everyone called me a spy when I asked about it since I didn't believe it either, but wanted to know where the story came from. I don't know if it was from years ago, but it seemed recent. Overall, it's considered a false flag.

People didn't call you a spy for asking about that. It was more that you, as I think it were, used this thread for fact checking bullshit sources.

This thread has had its fair share of off topic discussions of random shit that has been brought up to distract from the case at hand. But random sound clips, and pretty much fucking everything involving Sabat, Schemmel and Schumer has absolutely no relevancy to the case that this is the OT of.

The case will likely go into overdrive during this coming week. But repeatedly regressing into "hey, this person says something, why is he saying that?" is not helping, and it seems a lot like the concern trolling that a lot of threads suffer from.

I don't think that you were trying to do that personally, but I hope you understand that posting shitty YouTube videos does not help this thread move forward.

Last edited:

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
People didn't call you a spy for asking about that. It was more that you, as I think it were, used this thread for fact checking bullshit sources.

This thread has had its fair share of off topic discussions of random shit that has been brought up to distract from the case at hand. But random sound clips, and pretty much fucking everything involving Sabat, Schemmel and Schumer has absolutely no relevancy to the case that this is the OT of.

The case will likely go into overdrive during this coming week. But repeatedly regressing into "hey, this person says something, why is he saying that?" is not helping, and it seems a lot like the concern trolling that a lot of threads suffer from.

I don't think that you were trying to do that personally, but I hope you understand that posting shitty YouTube videos does not help this thread move forward.

I only posted one video and it was about Vic. That and it was over a month ago. Most of my fact checking was seeing what was and wasn't true for the stuff I saw for months.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
But it's the first signing line they've ever had. It doesn't matter that it's four people in an empty room, they've never had a signing line before.

Porcupine_i

Apr 9, 2018

Also, Vic is not sitting and signing anything on this picture. This is not a signing line, it's a waiting line and it obviously is so short that Nick felt the need to block it off with his body.

...it's going to be a great point for the case though, but instead of using it as proof that Vic is not a public figure, because nobody cares for his con appearence, Ty will claim that Vic is not literal feces because the line to the bathroom was longer than the one at his table.

I'm pretty sure it will make sense in his head.

Xenotome

Aug 31, 2019

I made this point on Twitter too. If there was more than 6 people in that "line" Nick would have gone out of his way to post the line.

And frankly, I don't know how gullible and stupid Vic is to continue hanging around with Nick. Like Fuck, your GFM money paid for that flight to Hawaii, Vic! Don't you get it you fucking imbecile?

Porcupine_i

Apr 9, 2018
I made this point on Twitter too. If there was more than 6 people in that "line" Nick would have gone out of his way to post the line.

And frankly, I don't know how gullible and stupid Vic is to continue hanging around with Nick. Like Fuck, your GFM money paid for that flight to Hawaii, Vic! Don't you get it you fucking imbecile?
It also shows perfectly well how little he thinks of his and Vics followers. To claim there has *never* be a signing line at the con and then showing five people waiting at a table for Vic to sit down. That screams of desperation and hoping the vicstans are stupid enough to fall for it.

HeroR

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious that Vic and his hardcore supporters are in their death throws and they've been there since the judge threw out most of the lawsuit.

boredandlazy

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I assumed something like his Star Trek project. While other more nutty fans think he can beat Funi. Others said they're more than happy to have Vic on their projects as a VA. Think of it like those independent comics you can read on parts of the internet.
Is Vic going to voice every character? I have severe doubts he could get any known actors to join him. Well, apart from maybe Todd Haberkorn...

Xenotome

Aug 31, 2019
I assumed something like his Star Trek project. While other more nutty fans think he can beat Funi. Others said they're more than happy to have Vic on their projects as a VA. Think of it like those independent comics you can read on parts of the internet.

Except none of them are actual studios, They're guys in their basement saying they're a studio and they're just going to torrent Raws and do a fan dub...