• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They spent months arguing how we were going to eat our words and how justice would be on Vic's side, and now that their precious rapist lost they are threatening violence against the judge. Truly fucking embarrassing.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they're blaming the judge for this, lol. It doesn't matter who the judge is, Ty simply didn't have a valid case.

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope the judge gets notified and this fucks over Vics case even harder. His idiot fans have been actively fucking things up for months.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen something about allegations of Chris Sabat being accused of Sexual miscouduct on this bounding to comics site?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen something about allegations of Chris Sabat being accused of Sexual miscouduct on this bounding to comics site?
Beyond the site being questionable as mentioned above, the source that the site uses is itself very questionable: the allegation comes from the affidavit of Chuck Huber, who seems to be either using Chris Sabat as a scapegoat to defend Vic, or considering how poorly he defends Vic, perhaps simply expressing his own paranoid persecution complex against Chris Sabat.

Ironically, we have more evidence that Vic was doing what he was trying to pin on Chris Sabat.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I found it helpful with theses bullshit sites like bounding into comics is to do this.

In the article search bar type SJW and see how many articles use it in the title unironically. If it's more than 0 just ignore the site.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Beyond the site being questionable as mentioned above, the source that the site uses is itself very questionable: the allegation comes from the affidavit of Chuck Huber, who seems to be either using Chris Sabat as a scapegoat to defend Vic, or considering how poorly he defends Vic, perhaps simply expressing his own paranoid persecution complex against Chris Sabat.

Ironically, we have more evidence that Vic was doing what he was trying to pin on Chris Sabat.
Reading your post. I'm guessing Chuck Huber will probably be fired I'm guessing soon

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Love how the ISWV people, who've probably never been in a courtroom in their life, are calling out a Judge like they have years of practical knowledge and experience on the topic. I mean, it isn't like #Lawtwitter didn't warn you this was going to happen in the weeks and months leading up to this. You only have yourself to blame for believing in a LOLyer like Ty Beard.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
So the GFM is doing well, it's already 90% funded

Edit: The comments are great too

Edit 2: It's fully funded!

Last edited:

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
LOL Jamie Marchi donated
I was about to say I wonder if
pO2QRRw.png

is legit.

as far as I know it's not hard to fake a name for go fund me.

edit: and funded.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I take one brief break from checking twitter to rewatch John Wick 3 and the GFM has both been posted and already hit its target 😂

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Threw $10 in just now, I know it's already funded but given how it's come to light the stuff we've been reading already included transcripts another LawTwitter contributor had been paying for out of pocket, and how the excess funds are being donated to RAINN anyhow, it's a no-brainer after this weekend's entertainment.

Murasaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Deep North
I hope the people who've been following Doucette will stick around to support his anti-SLAPP work. It's incredibly important, especially given the current political climate.

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna hide this in a spoiler, since no normal person will want to look at this just for scrolling down a thread (and don't click if you are or just have eaten).

But behold the law analyzing expert Rekieta showing us his real talents.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

I'll point that the affidavit was heavily redacted AND fraudulent, made without the presence of Chuck Huber.

So who knows what to make of it.

Now that we know Ty literally committed multiple fraud, and that those affidavits were useless and only served to give food to the online mob, I wouldn't put it besides him to alter it.

But since Huber isn't saying anything whatsoever as if he wasn't concerned, I take it he's fine with it being used like that ?

There are two solutions going from there :

1) Huber fired, hopefully sooner than later, can't talk about it for now cause of legal stuff

2) Huber actually accuses Ty of fraud, part of a bigger lawsuit against Ty (maybe Vic suing for malpractice, which, at this point, is actually viable and almost warranted)

Season 2 gonna be fun.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna hide this in a spoiler, since no normal person will want to look at this just for scrolling down a thread (and don't click if you are or just have eaten).

Laughing so hard at that 怒 (angry) tattoo. I'm so curious what the rest of it says.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Why are we talking about Huber getting fired. He's a contractor too, isn't he? You're pretty much fired by default in that case.

1. Look at that smug grin at the end. I would definitely consider this to be a life achievement.
2. These are some pretty weak burps and he's clearly putting effort into producing them. Just down a Pepsi and you'll be able to sustain a single belch for the entire length of that video.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, watching the ToP, 17 probably should be recast. Huber sounds bored as fuck voicing 17 now.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, watching the ToP, 17 probably should be recast. Huber sounds bored as fuck voicing 17 now.

Well that's not so much his fault considering they keep changing the script to make him sound like a robot because the funimation idiots still haven't realized17 and 18 were humans and never machines (despite Kai and several instances of Super making it clear). A mistake that carried over from their Z dubs.