• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr. Zero

Apr 22, 2019
So it's come down to rabid fans calling Doucette out for not going on YouTube lawyers stream. Since he didn't go on his stream, apparently he got owned LMAO. God what a bunch of morons

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I am going through Douchette's tweets right now.
These are absolute Gems.

I lost it at this one.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Ty wants Greg to get doxxed, and directly requested it. Is it just me, or does this seem a little grounds-for-disbarmenty?

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Vic's lawyers:

tenor.gif

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
The brigading done by the alt-right clowns is insane. They're just constantly searching for mentions and hopping in to every thread.

At this point it's kind of sad

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Looks like Ty wants Greg to get doxxed, and directly requested it. Is it just me, or does this seem a little grounds-for-disbarmenty?

Looks like the dude who made this video now thinks that KickVic and Antifa are working together.

Oh and of course the Vic fans are now mocking people for watching their streams cause they know that Vic will win or something.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So it's come down to rabid fans calling Doucette out for not going on YouTube lawyers stream. Since he didn't go on his stream, apparently he got owned LMAO. God what a bunch of morons

They're deluded but even they realize when they're getting publiclly bitch slapped dozen's of times by someone who isn't afraid and know's what they're talking about. Basically these lawyers and Doucette especially are their worst nightmare as the usual VicStan alt right bullshit is so easily flung back in their faces time and time again. On Twitter no less which is why you see so many of them deleting tweets after they get slapped down. They need some conspiracy or some kind of "win" to cling to so they can continue to feel strong and sure and well, this is what it comes down to.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stunned that qualified lawyers know more about the law than a bunch of people stanning a creep because he voices a children's cartoon character they like

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
They're deluded but even they realize when they're getting publiclly bitch slapped dozen's of times by someone who isn't afraid and know's what they're talking about. Basically these lawyers and Doucette especially are their worst nightmare as the usual VicStan alt right bullshit is so easily flung back in their faces time and time again. On Twitter no less which is why you see so many of them deleting tweets after they get slapped down. They need some conspiracy or some kind of "win" to cling to so they can continue to feel strong and sure and well, this is what it comes down to.

It's the classic conservative move, blame a boogie man or push legislature they know will never pass to keep their rabid base voting for them to "win"

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how Vic entered into an agreement with these chuckleheads. They come off as con artists masquerading as lawyers. They're like Saul Goodman lawyers without the actual talent.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone pointed out to the Vic defenders on Twitter that their arguments they claim will clear Vic and allow him to win his case can be applied against them if the opposite side tried to file lawsuits?

You think that alone would show the flaws in their arguments.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
What? You mean my law knowledge obtained from playing Ace Attorney ain't enough to confront actual lawyers with day-to-day real life experience? I've been living a lie!

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone pointed out to the Vic defenders on Twitter that their arguments they claim will clear Vic and allow him to win his case can be applied against them if the opposite side tried to file lawsuits?

You think that alone would show the flaws in their arguments.
I have tried debating with some of these people over the last month, I've tried everything asking questions from a position of neutrality to pointing out outright stupidity and they're fully impenetrable.

This was never about the truth, this was about protection from social progress. Misguided people who think equality equals oppression to the point they'll stake all they have on it.

This is not a fight you can win by changing their minds, all we can do is stamp it out where we can.

MarzGurl

Jan 23, 2019
Long Beach, CA
I wonder how Vic entered into an agreement with these chuckleheads. They come off as con artists masquerading as lawyers. They're like Saul Goodman lawyers without the actual talent.
Nick was just doing basic commentary on the situation, siding with Vic. Started up the GoFundMe for him, before ever having said a word to Vic. Suggested Vic speak to Ty, since Nick has known Ty for years. When the GoFundMe was picking up steam, Vic accepted it and started publicly calling Nick his friend. They are friends because Nick got people to pony up almost $200,000 that didn't have to come out of Vic's pocket. And, yes, that extremely comes off as con artistry.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the classic conservative move, blame a boogie man or push legislature they know will never pass to keep their rabid base voting for them to "win"

If this doesn't work out for them I expect the next step is straight up conspiracy theory nonsense like mining his every tweet for one that can be taken out of context and used to prop up their continued insane network of people trying to take down Vic. Obviously he's been working with them all along! And so on and so forth

Katten

Oct 27, 2017
This lawyer smackdown has been amazing.

"This person is not actually composed of feces, hence this is a derogatory statement" is the most amazing thing ever.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god the Vic Stans on some of the recent Twitter posts are just mindboggling

Like, all this for the dude who voiced Broly?!

Ed Elric, I guess, but it ain't like people were out in these streets touting the good name of Junpei or some shit

It's never been about Vic. These people care because "how dare women accused a straight white male".
They don't believe women and they think that they could be accused as well. Vic is just the vehicle carrying this women hating mess.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. Dunno if this is actually, but I think I've cracked Beard's gimmick.

His firm is Beard, Harris, Bullock, Hughes. 4 partners. What do you wanna bet that those are the only full lawyers in the firm. And that it's all 4 of them in every case where they can swindle someone into it. And they charge an exorbitant amount because, hey, you're not getting a bunch of associates, we're all partners. We cost a little extra, but it's worth it.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
holy shit when exactly did we go from a shitty case of sexual harassment to full blown comedy show with skits and jokes that would make park&rec or the office look like a goddamn sour documentary?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Holy shit Ace Attorney got nothing on these guys! Questioning a parrot? TRY INTERROGATING JESUS HIMSELF!

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
JESUS WOULDN'T DEFAME VIC. I can't.

NO WAIT REALLY THO WHAT THE FUCK

I... I cannot believe someone is this freaking incompetent. Not only that it's apparently 4 fucking lawyers doing this shit. Did these people got their degree from a literal dumpster? Did they print one from a free online course and are now going around telling others they are lawyers??

Redmond Barry

Nov 24, 2017
NO WAIT REALLY THO WHAT THE FUCK

I... I cannot believe someone is this freaking incompetent. Not only that it's apparently 4 fucking lawyers doing this shit. Did these people got their degree from a literal dumpster? Did they print one from a free online course and are now going around telling others they are lawyers??

They're alumni of the University of American Somoa.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
They DO know that Jesus would bring justice when it's needed right? Love and peace is something he did preach true. But he also had a brain and a working conscience. EG: the Pharisees

So yeah, Jesus would definitely drop them to the ground lol.

But they probably know that. They wouldn't be THAT stupid /s