• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Seems Vic has a new appearance scheduled... at a mall. Hitting that D-list celebrity level pretty fast.

lmao

The fact that he's still getting appearances at all is depressing. People love to reward terrible people.
Take solace in the fact that he's probably getting paid peanuts for it, mall tours pay very little.

it's fair that people don't want to give their information and would rather remain anonymous, it's a pity that if he's been complained against already that he hasn't been brought down, i'm not one for usually proclaiming that someone should be disbarred but as someone who has a family member that was a lawyer i really can't stand to see someone so openly greedy and hateful be a lawyer- i know the profession is chock full of ambulance chasers, and that there are plenty of scammy lawyers, but the fact that he's so openly hateful makes me wonder why he hasn't been disbarred yet
People have filed complaints against him recently, including the head of a con, it's somewhere in the thread. He takes the complaints and reads them on his livestreams, including all the personal information they're required to give.

Oct 25, 2017
lmao

Take solace in the fact that he's probably getting paid peanuts for it, mall tours pay very little.

People have filed complaints against him recently, including the head of a con, it's somewhere in the thread. He takes the complaints and reads them on his livestreams, including all the personal information they're required to give.

Wow, what a piece of shit

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
lmao

That can't be legal, can it?

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It really does make you wonder. Perhaps it's because he does very little as an actually lawyer in the middle of nowhere Minnesota . Even before Vic, he was posting his videos all over the web. Why someone gets a degree in law to use for making videos is anyone's guess.
Could be a simpler answer than that though. Perhaps he just knows someone high up. There was a twitter post a while back of him bragging about the number of complaints he got compared to Beard. In any case, maybe he'll get what's coming to him after the Vic case is over.

There was a rumor last week a case might already be in the works against him. I seriously hope it's true, this guy is pure toxic waste and deserves a serious spanking.

Mr. Zero

Apr 22, 2019
There was a rumor last week a case might already be in the works against him. I seriously hope it's true, this guy is pure toxic waste and deserves a serious spanking.

This is music to my ears if this ends up being true! So question than, if YouTube lawyer does indeed get nailed, would this in turn hurt Vic's case considering his involvement in it?

sugururu

Apr 16, 2019
This is music to my ears if this ends up being true! So question than, if YouTube lawyer does indeed get nailed, would this in turn hurt Vic's case considering his involvement in it?
He's not officially representing vic, Beardo is, but if they're using Racket's GFM money to do it for the GFM that Racket started, maybe that could be spun into it somehow. I don't know much about law but I imagine it'd be easier to sue Rackets himself than to rope it directly into the Vic case. They could use his involvement with Vic's case as an example of misconduct in another lawsuit though.

I hope he gets his just desserts. He exacerbated this on a public level and has done many things unbecoming of a lawyer that could conceivably result in a disbarment, if he gets successfully sued and disbarred it'd be music to everyone's ears. This guy has been hurting people longer than he's been involved with the vic case so I'd like more of his victims to come forward and bury him. Doxing someone on a public stream out of spite for them complaining about your shitty behavior is just the tip of the iceberg, Racket's god complex needs to be knocked down a notch. If the only way to do that is to finally pursue legal action against this bastard, I say do it. He probably barely handles any cases in Bumfuck MN anyway, and presumably gets more of his money through online services like his e-begging pools and crappy streams, if he gets shamed badly enough then maybe he'll lose a chunk of his supporters.

I know the guy has a wife and kids, I don't want to ruin that, but I don't think it's a good environment for them as is the way he acts, he's probably not a loving husband or father offline, he has alcoholic tendencies and screams obscenities and 12 year old tier insults at other grown men on webcam, he's probably not the least bit mentally healthy at all. I would hate to drag someone's family into this but Racket's truly done it to himself when he's been putting other people through the wringer for far longer than just the vic case. The guy needs to either seriously get off the internet and get psychological help, or he needs to accept what will come to him and by proxy his livelihood if he doesn't. I really feel sorry for his family if he's abusive and nasty to them as he is to everyone else, and even if he isn't behind the camera, I feel bad that they might end up suffering because of his actions.

Last edited:

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The head of Sakura Con is the one that filed a complaint against him. Here's an example of what he does with complaints filed against him, funny enough it's from one year ago today:

I'm confused- that's not personal info. It's just the counsel info that would go on any case caption in any legal document filed in court. I file several different pleadings every day that has this info on it (and more- emails and phone numbers) which is fairly standard. These documents are also generally public record, and can be obtained by anyone interested, typically online, and often for free. In Los Angeles you can get the first page of any document that's been digitized (which is all documents with few exceptions nowadays) easily and for free, which has this info right up front and at the top.

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
I'm confused- that's not personal info. It's just the counsel info that would go on any case caption in any legal document filed in court. I file several different pleadings every day that has this info on it (and more- emails and phone numbers) which is fairly standard. These documents are also generally public record, and can be obtained by anyone interested, typically online, and often for free. In Los Angeles you can get the first page of any document that's been digitized (which is all documents with few exceptions nowadays) easily and for free, which has this info right up front and at the top.
It's one thing to have your information on public record and another to have some one point at it especificaly and broadcast it on line insinuating that you have wronged him in some way. And let's be honest here, he more than likely has the intention to have his followers harass this person

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's one thing to have your information on public record and another to have some one point at it especificaly and broadcast it on line insinuating that you have wronged him in some way. And let's be honest here, he more than likely has the intention to have his followers harass this person
Well... in that particular example, the other person is an attorney, who's info is easily findable. If anyone wanted to harass that person, they don't need to follow this particular twitter to do it. He's an attorney, with personal info on every state bar website in any state where he's licensed.

This is not the same thing is as saying 'this person accused that person of crime and here's their name, address, and phone number.' Kevin Landau is an attorney in several states with a professional law practice, etc.

vanmardigan

Oct 27, 2017
I just saw a promo of Puerto Rico comicon and they had a interview with Vic and fawn over him. I guess it just all died down?

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
Well... in that particular example, the other person is an attorney, who's info is easily findable. If anyone wanted to harass that person, they don't need to follow this particular twitter to do it. He's an attorney, with personal info on every state bar website in any state where he's licensed.

This is not the same thing is as saying 'this person accused that person of crime and here's their name, address, and phone number.' Kevin Landau is an attorney in several states with a professional law practice, etc.
What I mean is that he making those video/streams as a way to instruct his followers to attack that specific attorney, in the same way that GG creeps used to organize call to places like Intel and the like, the problem is less him showing the puclicaly abailable info but the misplayed encouragement to use it to attack his detractors. Of course this is not something that can be proved with ceirtantly in front of a judge but since it seems to be something that happens a lot with him I imagine that some one already informed the bar about this and all his other "less than profecinal conduct" to put it mildly.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017

In the case of said tweet it's more about intent than anything. Sure the information is public but he's putting it out there knowing full well what his fans will do with it. Other people have filed complaints about the shit he's been pulling more recently and he's read their information out on his livestreams.

At the very least it's a full on intimidation tactic to keep people from filing complaints against him.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Guess who can't even get a mall to host him.

Looks like he'll be at some random martial arts dojo instead.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Huh? I wonder why it got cancelled? Did someone alert mall staff to the ongoing Vic shitstorm?

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Laughing at Vic being reduced to mall tours to not even having that happened so fast, I got whiplash.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Guess who can't even get a mall to host him.

Looks like he'll be at some random martial arts dojo instead.

Oh my god, this is fantastic. Also, that guys facebook page... it sure is something. It looks like this is just being hosted by two random ass dudes and not a booking agency.

Huh? I wonder why it got cancelled? Did someone alert mall staff to the ongoing Vic shitstorm?
Most likely, despite the screams of "NOT CANCELLED WE JUST HAD TO CHANGE VENUE FOR SOME REASON".

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Good fucking lord this is fucking hilarious. Next thing you know it'll be a biker bar. Oh wait, everyone would be too young to be allowed in...

Gespenst MKIV

Nov 1, 2017
This would be sad if it weren't happening to this asshole. Let's see how his following spins this one. They will probably think that Funimation thretened the mall or something dumb like that.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Vic Meet and Greet at local 7/11! How humble to meet fans at an open and easy to access venue!"

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Most likely, despite the screams of "NOT CANCELLED WE JUST HAD TO CHANGE VENUE FOR SOME REASON".
This.

Details of the event:

Details

NOT CANCELED!!!
CHANGE OF VENUE

Martial Arts and More on gumbranch rd

If you ever wanted to meet the voice of Broly from the Dragon Ball franchise or Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist

This is your chance
to meet the

LEGENDARY

VIC MIGNOGNA!!!

Come out and show your support!
Signing will be from
12 Noontill the line Ends! Exclusive art pieces available for fans of all ages!!

FREE ENTRY

Autographs $30
Photographs $30
Combo(autograph and picture) $50

**Military gets a combo for $40**

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Knowing nothing about this dojo, maybe it's like, "are there any small business owners in the area who are big qanon fans? I might be up your alley. Ex-cop baby"

Although their next entry on Facebook is a women's self defense class so maybe not. EDIT: Actually, they have a fair amount of female empowerment posts. Maybe they would respond to being told about Vic?

Last edited: