• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
People continue to harass Jessie, which is sickening (I refuse to link the tweet she posted because it is awful). This is causing her to take another hiatus:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Oof, I feel for you Astral. Been dealing with a similar thing myself.

If you'll allow me to vent a bit... So, one of my cousins is 15 and has fallen down down the rabbit hole of being influenced (no pun intended...) by streamers/YouTubers. It's been bizarre to hear about it- I'm not around my family much since I went to college + now live several states away, and he largely keeps quiet about it around me the few times a year that I see him, I assume because he still looks up to me w/r/t gaming. But apparently now he just spouts right wing gibberish a lot, and from a conversation with my mom+sister about it, it seems that it's very performative - him playing it up for the audience just like these people do, parroting what they say. When I've was around for the holidays he did start talking about being corrected about misgendering and his classmates and such, and I tried my best to shut it down and try to shock him into rethinking it, but other relatives sorta messed with my point even if they weren't agreeing with him.

It just frustrates me a lot that I can't really do anything about it, since he did look up to me and I could maybe have pushed him down a better path if I'd been around when it; it wouldn't have been easy, he's had to deal with a lot of stuff due to mental illness (as has most of our generation in our family, unfortunately), and I think he's indirectly more susceptible to this stuff due to what he's gone through as a result. But it's extra painful to see because he was actually a pretty sheltered kid that my aunt tried hard to not expose to anything like this, and on top of that my mom's a lesbian, we have a gay uncle, several very close family friends are gay couples, etc. so even though we may have some Trump-voting relatives it's not exactly like he's been raised to believe this stuff...

So... hopefully you're able to get through to your nephew, in comparison. If you're around him enough and he looks up to you, you might help. But you can only do so much, I guess, when people really refuse to see the truth on this stuff.

Alright then. Just that it gave me the impression that the person thinks those that got hit with allegations were given false ones.

The Aziz stuff is barely comparable, but of course someone trying to dismiss these allegations would try to dismiss others. If anyone's comparing it to that in a way that defends Vic, they're basically trying to say that they think it's just someone "regretting it later", and...

1. Obviously that's a fucked up understanding of consent and the dynamics of these interactions (which applies to anyone dismissing what Aziz did as well).
2. That still fails to deal with the obvious issue of how so many people could experience the same exact thing, without it being even slightly his fault.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
People continue to harass Jessie, which is sickening (I refuse to link the tweet she posted because it is awful). This is causing her to take another hiatus:

Poor girl, really feel for her. Hope she can treat herself to some fun and get her mind off this. Really sucks you've got Shield Hero fresh in the minds that these scumbags can latch on to.

MarzGurl

Jan 23, 2019
Long Beach, CA
I'm really frustrated about that statement. For one thing, like others mentioned, he definitely knew that he was in a rough place with other voice actors. He's talked about it before on panels and in interviews. He mentions it briefly in that ANN interview he did. On top of that, I really don't like the way he deflected by saying he can't know what other people's personal boundaries are. I mean, yes, that's exactly why you ask people first rather than assume, and I can't understand how he made it this far in life without understanding that most people have to ask each other before crossing certain boundaries.

I'm down for him trying to make changes, but my understanding is that this is not the first time it has been brought up to him. I hope that people do not immediately say, "Oh, well, you made this statement, so we're good to start inviting him back to conventions again." I hope they keep him at a distance for at least some time as to be able to prove through actions and not words that he can actually manage to do it.

But furthermore, if he truly did some of the things he's accused of, I hope that he really is finally getting people taking it to law enforcement, as I have heard is likely happening now. Because some of those things were pretty bad, and should not be something you can just get away with a slap of the wrist for. I dunno, I really want to see good, but repeated behavior over the course of multiple decades and only showing any hint of remorse after it finally blew up just seems like it shouldn't be tolerated.

Porcupine_i

Apr 9, 2018
My nephew called back and eventually hung up, yelling that it's all bullshit and photoshop. He also apparently thinks that Bill Cosby being arrested is because he's old and won't survive jail. Despite his crimes. He thinks that even if you perform a crime, you shouldn't go to prison if you're old. This kid is out of his mind. It's some disconcerting shit. He seems to just follow the crowd. I'm pretty sure he only hates Trump, for example, because other people hate him. He told me if they didn't want a kiss from him they should've said something. That if he's so bad, why didn't he get fired years ago, completely oblivious to how power dynamics work. Willfully oblivious too. This was some disgusting shit. I don't even know what else to say to him.

I think a good way of approaching this is to ask "how do you know this?" if he points about a source, ask: "how do they know this?" Make them question if there is any proof that these people are lying. It can be a long cumbersome process, I guess since you may have to dissect a lot of stuff, but in the end there can't be anything relevant to support their beliefs.
It's always a good thing to go and look at the source of the things that you believe.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
My nephew called back and eventually hung up, yelling that it's all bullshit and photoshop. He also apparently thinks that Bill Cosby being arrested is because he's old and won't survive jail. Despite his crimes. He thinks that even if you perform a crime, you shouldn't go to prison if you're old. This kid is out of his mind. It's some disconcerting shit. He seems to just follow the crowd. I'm pretty sure he only hates Trump, for example, because other people hate him. He told me if they didn't want a kiss from him they should've said something. That if he's so bad, why didn't he get fired years ago, completely oblivious to how power dynamics work. Willfully oblivious too. This was some disgusting shit. I don't even know what else to say to him.

I'd ask him why he's finding it easier to believe that dozens of people are lying about their experiences, instead of believing that one person can exploit their power and popularity over multiple people. I'd ask if he sees how he's turning a blind eye to the obvious, because of that power and popularity, himself?

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
oh no, I had no idea Jessie was being attacked. I've worked with her in the past when she would cosplay as characters from my company's games.

Deleted member 22649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Repeated history of inflammatory generalizations
I don't get the point of banning him for something clearly said out of ignorance, while appearing to want to learn why what he said was harmful rather than being defensive about it. Punishment in the face of that serves no constructive purpose and doesn't seem to mesh with wanting this to be a teachable moment.

Rule of thumb: If you're not a member of an affected minority, you do not comment on minority-related issues on ResetERA, period. It means that most discussion of minority-related issues gets confined to OTs in Hangouts, but that's what this site is.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So haven't been following this closely until now. It's sad when you go to a Funko Pop forum and the first thing you see is a post from someone about Monica Rial being a liar of sexual assault. Like...Jesus....

Being a fan of anime dubs in the late 90's and early 2000's, you know the vocal talents from that era. Both her and Vic both built their career at AD Vision. Monica as a voice actress and director for dubbing, casting, and script writing, Vic for taking on notable roles. I'd imagine they're all at one point super tight friends in that community of Texas VA's. If anyone would know of Vic's behavior, she would have seen it. And she did and spoke up. And what happens? I keep reading responses like, "Bulma's voice actress is a fuck'n liar and trying to make a name for herself!" Huh? The denial and lack of awareness is...pathetic. What's bad is you can easily find Vic stories from five years ago on forums of him being creepy to young fans (one that would have been an encounter from 11 years ago) and about him being banned from conventions back in the day for being obnoxious and a weirdo based on posts from his former handlers. It's not anything new. Diehard fans are making the allegations look like it's some #MeToo bandwagon and these women must lying about Vic, when it's pretty obvious the guy has been a problem for years for being a creepy dude.

But hey, he was Broly and Vic signed someone's Broly Funko Pop. Time to take anger out on victims to justify liking something! Oof.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
"Diversity in thought" is actually something I've seen pushed before, and so I wonder if they're just parroting them because it makes 0 sense here - not that it wasn't nonsensical to begin with, but at least it was clear what they were whining about. It's not even like the point is "he's conservative" or the more relevant "he's religious", so... what's this about, his thoughts about boundaries?

Rule of thumb: If you're not a member of an affected minority, you do not comment on minority-related issues on ResetERA, period. It means that most discussion of minority-related issues gets confined to OTs in Hangouts, but that's what this site is.

Ehhhh, wouldn't say that's exactly true. You can safely discuss things respectfully, but not if you're repeating hateful things, even if accidentally.

And I do think a 5 day ban might be harsh given that they showed they were interested in changing, but on the other hand I appreciate a strong stance against transphobia.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Just a tip: if you disagree with a ban or its length (whether being too long or too short) you can generally report the post in question and get your thoughts noticed. At least, I've had luck with that in the past and have been told to do that by mods. I don't want the discussion of the ban to get anyone banned lol.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
The sexual harassment claims have been around for years and while it is sad to see it took this long for Vic to face consequences, I am glad to see Funimation severing ties with him.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I think the best thing for Monica to do right now is just go about her daily life and ignore all of these trolls and idiots until they get bored

Manbig

Oct 26, 2017
It's interesting to me that Shield Hero has came up in this discussion. I've been hate watching it weekly with my friend and from episode one I noticed how trash the set up is.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting to me that Shield Hero has came up in this discussion. I've been hate watching it weekly with my friend and from episode one I noticed how trash the set up is.

I feel like the reaction to this whole thing kind of explains why Shield Hero is so popular. The same people who like it are probably the same that think #metoo is a witch hunt.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
So haven't been following this closely until now. It's sad when you go to a Funko Pop forum and the first thing you see is a post from someone about Monica Rial being a liar of sexual assault. Like...Jesus....

Being a fan of anime dubs in the late 90's and early 2000's, you know the vocal talents from that era. Both her and Vic both built their career at AD Vision. Monica as a voice actress and director for dubbing, casting, and script writing, Vic for taking on notable roles. I'd imagine they're all at one point super tight friends in that community of Texas VA's. If anyone would know of Vic's behavior, she would have seen it. And she did and spoke up. And what happens? I keep reading responses like, "Bulma's voice actress is a fuck'n liar and trying to make a name for herself!" Huh? The denial and lack of awareness is...pathetic. What's bad is you can easily find Vic stories from five years ago on forums of him being creepy to young fans (one that would have been an encounter from 11 years ago) and about him being banned from conventions back in the day for being obnoxious and a weirdo based on posts from his former handlers. It's not anything new. Diehard fans are making the allegations look like it's some #MeToo bandwagon and these women must lying about Vic, when it's pretty obvious the guy has been a problem for years for being a creepy dude.

But hey, he was Broly and Vic signed someone's Broly Funko Pop. Time to take anger out on victims to justify liking something! Oof.
Yeah someone on my Facebook post about it implied Monica Rial only accused him of this so she could take up his behind-the-scenes work on RWBY and it's like, motherfucker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Rial#Filmography

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest this is probably not someone who needs to nuke her competition to get work.

But then again he only referred to her as "the voice of Bulma" so I guess that's what happens when all you watch is Dragon Ball.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah someone on my Facebook post about it implied Monica Rial only accused him of this so she could take up his behind-the-scenes work on RWBY and it's like, motherfucker

I've seen this line of reasoning all over... Vic never worked at Rooster Teeth outside of being a VO for Qrow. He didn't direct, write, or anything else. So the idea that she would need to lie about him to get him fired to take a job that never existed... Is just maddening.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I've seen this line of reasoning all over... Vic never worked at Rooster Teeth outside of being a VO for Qrow. He didn't direct, write, or anything else. So the idea that she would need to lie about him to get him fired to take a job that never existed... Is just maddening.
See and I'm not familiar with RWBY at all so what the hell.

Male victim complexes just keep complexing.

He also said she was the "main accuser" when it seemed more like she was just the latest in a very long line of them, so I'm guessing he's just getting fed misinformation.

Not that you shouldn't just take a victim's accusations seriously on its own right, but what gets me is that like every voice actor is in support of her (and every other accuser). Like if all you know is DB who are you going to believe, the guys who've been playing Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, etc. for twenty years and know what's what or the guy who just screams and says two words as Broly.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
See and I'm not familiar with RWBY at all so what the hell.

Male victim complexes just keep complexing.

He also said she was the "main accuser" when it seemed more like she was just the latest in a very long line of them, so I'm guessing he's just getting fed misinformation.

Not that you shouldn't just take a victim's accusations seriously on its own right, but what gets me is that like every voice actor is in support of her (and every other accuser). Like if all you know is DB who are you going to believe, the guys who've been playing Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, etc. for twenty years and know what's what or the guy who just screams and says two words as Broly.

Broly fans be crazy, yo.

Was kind of obvious before this and more obvious now.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the reaction to this whole thing kind of explains why Shield Hero is so popular. The same people who like it are probably the same that think #metoo is a witch hunt.

Lately, I've been seeing on ANN and other places, they want Vic to be the lead, and Monica Rial to be the woman who (which their name I forget) is the one doing the false accusations and later has a lot of misfortune fall onto her (I only knew about the Bitch rename initially, but the other stuff is... absolutely horrific). It's really fucked up, honestly.

Anime fans absolutely continue to be the worst at times, especially some of Vic's defenders.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Lately, I've been seeing on ANN and other places, they want Vic to be the lead, and Monica Rial to be the woman who (which their name I forget) is the one doing the false accusations and later has a lot of misfortune fall onto her (I only knew about the Bitch rename initially, but the other stuff is... absolutely horrific). It's really fucked up, honestly.

Anime fans absolutely continue to be the worst at times, especially some of Vic's defenders.

I saw some speculation that the dub took so long because it took time to find actors comfortable with the content, and looking at the cast... it's not exactly the high profile talent you usually get with Bang Zoom.

Deleted member 5334

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw some speculation that the dub took so long because it took time to find actors comfortable with the content, and looking at the cast... it's not exactly the high profile talent you usually get with Bang Zoom.

Erica Mendez is probably the bigger name on that dub, though I'm wondering if maybe some of the dub actors may be aliases, because I don't recognize a number of these names. The latter point wouldn't shock me. I know Erica is generally comfortable with these type of roles and stuff, but not every VA may be.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
"Diversity in thought" is actually something I've seen pushed before, and so I wonder if they're just parroting them because it makes 0 sense here - not that it wasn't nonsensical to begin with, but at least it was clear what they were whining about. It's not even like the point is "he's conservative" or the more relevant "he's religious", so... what's this about, his thoughts about boundaries?

It's a pretty standard line, really. Might be one that I heard a lot during the height of Gamergate. Again, I think the point is just to present Vic as a victim and thus trigger the SJWbots' victim defense circuits and not actually to make any sort of sensical argument. It's grabbing the "enemy"'s words and trying to twist them to their own gain.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What's wrong with Shield Hero? I've only seen a thumbnail.

The main character becomes an anti-hero largely because he's the target of a rape accusation. He is then unable to trust anyone but the slave girls he purchases, who of course fall in love with him because he's a kind slaveowner and remain his slaves willingly.

The woman who made the false rape accusation is later legally renamed Bitch as a punishment (I believe the original Japanese term used has an additional connotation of "cocktease"), and then later Witch. Ultimately she's raped and murdered as her karmic retribution.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
The main character becomes an anti-hero largely because he's the target of a rape accusation. He is then unable to trust anyone but the slave girls he purchases, who of course fall in love with him because he's a kind slaveowner and remain his slaves willingly.

The woman who made the false rape accusation is later legally renamed Bitch as a punishment (I believe the original Japanese term used has an additional connotation of "cocktease"), and then later Witch. Ultimately she's raped and murdered as her karmic retribution.

Whaaaat....

Why is this the plot of an anime? Of anything for that matter? This is some misogynistic power fantasy garbage.

Nachos

Oct 26, 2017
Erica Mendez is probably the bigger name on that dub, though I'm wondering if maybe some of the dub actors may be aliases, because I don't recognize a number of these names. The latter point wouldn't shock me. I know Erica is generally comfortable with these type of roles and stuff, but not every VA may be.
I just looked at the cast list. There's only one name I don't recognize; all the others definitely aren't aliases.

I'm super bummed that Billy Kametz is voicing the lead, though. He's a really good actor and is getting some work with some clout outside anime, so it's not like he's going to be hurting for future gigs.

Oct 25, 2017
Whaaaat....

Why is this the plot of an anime? Of anything for that matter? This is some misogynistic power fantasy garbage.

It's based on a book.
A lot of the trashier anime made these days are based on books or "light novels". Like SAO, Goblin Slayer, Shield Hero, all those fucking "incest" shows.
Somehow light novels have become a cesspit of depravity and bullshit power fantasy.
Granted there are decent ones like Log Horizon, Reincarnated as a Slime (or I've heard) and there was recently a light novel released based on the SCP Foundation.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Whaaaat....

Pandering to an audience. Liking Shield Hero is basically an immediate fucking Red Flag. I've pretty much dropped watching anime because shit like this exists. The communities around the medium and all the crap coming out of it has completely killed the experience for me. I feel less and less like it's possible to stay around it and not just be disgusted 24/7.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
He's 21 but he's on the spectrum and extremely impressionable. He likes Vic Mignongna too so to him all these people are lying and he's clinging to the stories from groups that are supporting him.

That's what I was telling him. Why would aaaaall of these people lie about this stuff? His response was that they're just assholes. That's it. That's why they're making this stuff up. I looked at the OP and opened a few of the stuff there to show him, but looking at it I can totally see him assuming they're all lying. He said he'll call me later since he was getting on his bus home so we'll see how it goes. He'll probably forget and not call me.

Edit: I also pointed out how no one at Funimation is defending him and is actually providing more proof. He just thinks they're assholes that want him fired simply because they don't like him.
My step-son is around the same age and on the spectrum too, so I know what you're going through. He integrates his interests and fandoms deeeeep into his personal identity, and internally processes these situations on the same level as a personal attack on him. Trying to suggest that he may be wrong just leads to him doubling and tripling down and insisting it's all "rigged". You have to convince him in a roundabout way that somehow he can relate to personally.

In my case, he simply stopped talking to me about things like this because I "outsmart" him (his words) and few things make him angrier than being wrong. :/

It won't help, but you should introduce him to Occam's Razor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Either EVERYONE is lying, or Vic is just an asshole. What's the easiest to believe?

Though from my personal experiences, no one ever caves.
He's gonna say everyone is lying, and that you're lying too.

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
I hope I'm not bothering anyone by bumping this. But i wanted to jump in this thread because I got a buddy in a group chat that's been sharing like..3 or 4 videos from YouTubers claiming that KickVic is losing movement and Balma's voice actress faking things.

It didn't seem right.(That being the YouTube Videos he shared) So i wanted to come here to this thread to see if any of you have tackled the subject and it see good people on page 38 have tried to put forward some evidence of that whole thing being false.

I tried to keep my head just to peek in and see what's been going on cause I'm ignorant with it comes to anime and i don't want to get on anyone's badside by saying the wrong thing. But reading what Funimation had to say, even IF you wanted to remove all the fan allegations of him, i would think Funimation doing their own investigation on the matter and cutting ties with him means he's not as innocent as some people want to claim.

Sorry for the wall. I tend to put down as much thoughts as I can when it comes to things.

Last edited:

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
I hope I'm not bothering anyone by bumping this. But i wanted to jump in this thread because I got a buddy in a group chat that's been sharing like..3 or 4 videos from YouTubers claiming that KickVic is losing movement and Balma's voice actress faking things.

It didn't seem right. So i wanted to come here to this thread to see if any of you have tackled the subject and it see good people on page 38 have tried to put forward some evidence of that whole thing being false.

I tried to keep my head just to peek in and see what's been going on cause I'm ignorant with it comes to anime and i don't want to get on anyone's badside by saying the wrong thing. But reading what Funimation had to say, even IF you wanted to remove all the fan allegations of him, i would think Funimation doing their own investigation on the matter and cutting ties with him means he's not as innocent as some people want to claim.

Sorry for the wall. I tend to put down as much thoughts as I can when it comes to things.
#IstandwithVic hasn't done anything but threaten people, lmao. Vic's been fired and he's not getting his job back.
They are just trying to control the narrative and are trying to frame people going quiet because their lawyers told them to as proof that #kickvic failed.
Monica Rial isn't faking shit.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
My step-son is around the same age and on the spectrum too, so I know what you're going through. He integrates his interests and fandoms deeeeep into his personal identity, and internally processes these situations on the same level as a personal attack on him. Trying to suggest that he may be wrong just leads to him doubling and tripling down and insisting it's all "rigged". You have to convince him in a roundabout way that somehow he can relate to personally.

In my case, he simply stopped talking to me about things like this because I "outsmart" him (his words) and few things make him angrier than being wrong. :/
I completely understand the "integrates interests and fandoms into personal identity" angle, because that was basically me throughout all of middle school. I ran a website called One Piece Uncensored when the 4Kids dub of that anime premiered, comparing the dub to the sub as a means of venting about the stupid changes etc. and for a solid stretch of time anime and video games were about all I cared about and I was a total outcast.

Thankfully I grew out of it - doing theatre in high school gave me a creative passion beyond just being a fanboy, I became much more invested in politics and world events, I have a number of close friends. I'm still a fan of most of the things I liked as a teenager, I'm just not as insufferably ornery about it.

I know a lot of people don't though, and can't shake off the feeling that the world is out to get them over their nerdy hobbies. Whenever I meet these people now (either irl or online) I try to be as patient as I can, though obviously the line of harassing VAs and such is one that shouldn't be crossed (and I've been there too - Sean Schemmel blocked me on AIM over a misunderstanding, and while I was upset about it at the time I don't blame him at all in hindsight).

crimsonECHIDNA

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
What's wrong with Shield Hero? I've only seen a thumbnail.

The premise of Shield Hero is it's supposed to be a dark spin on the "Transported to a Fantasy World" story, where the MC becomes an outcast and despised by society. The controversy in it's setup is that it came through the MC being setup with a false rape accusation and this leads him to become a misanthrope.

Which, in a vacuum it doesn't make it a terrible series but what happened is the show has attracted a lot of the alt-right/incel crowd championing it. I think in another thread there was quite a few people who wanted to downplay the negative connotations of the show but well:

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
I completely understand the "integrates interests and fandoms into personal identity" angle, because that was basically me throughout all of middle school. I ran a website called One Piece Uncensored when the 4Kids dub of that anime premiered, comparing the dub to the sub as a means of venting about the stupid changes etc. and for a solid stretch of time anime and video games were about all I cared about and I was a total outcast.

Thankfully I grew out of it - doing theatre in high school gave me a creative passion beyond just being a fanboy, I became much more invested in politics and world events, I have a number of close friends. I'm still a fan of most of the things I liked as a teenager, I'm just not as insufferably ornery about it.

I know a lot of people don't though, and can't shake off the feeling that the world is out to get them over their nerdy hobbies. Whenever I meet these people now (either irl or online) I try to be as patient as I can, though obviously the line of harassing VAs and such is one that shouldn't be crossed (and I've been there too - Sean Schemmel blocked me on AIM over a misunderstanding, and while I was upset about it at the time I don't blame him at all in hindsight).

This is me too. I still love many things I did as a teen, Yugioh, Kingdom Hearts, DBZ....But they are just things I enjoy, they don't dictate who I am.

I can't believe some people just stay like....well that.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017

I thought this might be an exaggeration so I went to the wiki and I can't fucking believe it's real.

"The Queen exposed all of the crimes of Malty and strips her name as a punishment for the false claims and renames her, Bitch thanks to Naofumi's suggestion. Alternative acceptable names by royal decree include Whore and Slut. She did not repent for for her misdeeds and always tries to find ways to hurt or eliminate Naofumi as she believes it is his fault that she has had such misfortune."

It's like an incels wet dream. Holy shit.