• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I only chuckle at Dunkey's jokes, because his voice sounds funny to me. :)

JAGMASK

Jan 3, 2018
Found it kind of dull for a dunkey vid tbh, he's made these kind of jokes countless times by now

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
this isnt funny at all because its just a summary of the state of Xbox

he should do another one clowning on Sony's direct copycat as well

Last edited:

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
this isnt funny at all because its just a summary of the state of Xbox

he should do another one clowning on Sony's direct copycat as well

The difference being that Sony's first party has been consistently excellent throughout this whole gen publishing a wide array of titles from different genres all to critical acclaim.

MS first party has been abysmal outside of a few gems like Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5 and Ori.

I also like the critique dunkey had with the "New AAA IP." Like factories just magically produce AAA IPs. I think that was a shot at The Initiative. Their "New AAA IP" is being advertised as something to look forward to even though we have no prior history of developer pedigree or if they're even in the pre planning stages.

MS First Party is a mess and I think dunkey was on point in this video (on top of being hilarious). The people who aren't laughing are the fanboys.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Not his best video, but I got a couple of chuckles out of it.

FAKE EDIT: And the system wars have already begun here.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The difference being that Sony's first party has been consistently excellent throughout this whole gen publishing a wide array of titles from different genres all to critical acclaim.

MS first party has been abysmal outside of a few gems like Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5 and Ori.

I also like the critique dunkey had with the "New AAA IP." Like factories just magically produce AAA IPs. I think that was a shot at The Initiative. Their "New AAA IP" is being advertised as something to look forward to even though we have no prior history of developer pedigree or if they're even in the pre planning stages.

MS First Party is a mess and I think dunkey was on point in this video (on top of being hilarious). The people who aren't laughing are the fanboys.

Everything the wise sage says is true, but it doesn't mean there isnt anything to make fun of on Sony's expense

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Whew. Those were some outdated jokes. Nuts & Bolts, amirite? It's like one step above "the cake is a lie".

The video production was great though. Only needed better writing.