• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
lmao that trickle of leaked clips is both dopamine rush and torture simultaneously

rafters and jumps are in, can't wait to fall to my death for the 242354t4th time
If they brought over the jump button from Sekiro, I would assume/hope they brought over the feature that prevents you from just walking off ledges unless you actually jump

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Hol up..when he opens the big door. That looks like he walking into an early version on the Pontiff boss room....

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone calling this Dark Souls 4 is raising my excitement for it so can we do that pls thx

krabs_rag3do.jpg

serdarkny

Nov 10, 2018
It says "ER - Internal Trailer_budget sessions" at the end of the clip so yeah obviously these were never meant to go public.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks god this "feels" more like a Dark Souls 4 than Sekiro 2.
THANKS MIYAZAKI!!!!!!

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
The more and more I see and understand about the game the more it feels like this is From trying to do properly what they failed to pull off in Dark Souls 2. And I'm all for it.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of underground stuff in that latest clip, I remember omni teasing that a lot

also torch mechanics that were cut from DS2?

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
Man, now ai'm curious who's gonna loose their job, this is some serious NDA breach lol Nevertheless, what's shown looks absolutely amazing!

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
It happened with Bloodborne (Project Beast trailer leak in spring 2014) and now it happened again with Elden Ring. Yet this time it's not a Sony Japan Studios game.

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what people are seeing that's making them go crazy except the internet's eternal boner over from software

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
More Dark Souls is exactly what I wanted. Despite the "dark souls fatigue" meme, it feels like the majority of the fan community wanted this.