• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_2021-03-01_at_18.40.27.png

Hnnnnng give it to me now

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
The earlier clips looked good, but this new one...

Those open world environments, the giant head formation, the giants pulling the carriage...holy shit.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
That trailer looks pretty good, but I abhor hard games so have 0 plans of actually playing it.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I'm really starting to see the scale with this latest clip. Hype thrusters set to go.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited for an Open World game lol

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Man, this trailer shows more than enough differences than DS. I wish Bamco officially release high resolution version.

Coi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't care about any leaks anymore JUST GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE LEAK EVERYTHIIING!!!!

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
This is looking so wonderfully Berserk with those giants and shit - all of this in an open free-roam world BABY get it inside of me NAO

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I hope there's a setting to turn off the word CONFIDENTIAL in the final game. What a weird design choice.

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
Just noticed the giants are attached to the carriage by fucking harpoons through their stomach/chests.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
It looks amazing. Knowing how good is the FROM team at creating interesting places and designing interconnected areas, their first open world game can be something really special, it can be the BotW moment for the Souls series (maybe not as a big as a departure from older games, but can make the exploration really engaging).

I'm curious about how they will handle human settlements or other "safe" areas, Souls games or Sekiro usually have only a few NPCs that are isolated from the others, and the safe areas are always really small.

But yeah, this can be kind of a Dragon's Dogma with bigger scale and good art, and using the incredible Dark Souls combat (hopefully tweaked and improved).

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Need to see trailer probably. It's already out there, Bandai Namco, just put a big ass disclaimer in the beginning saying this is old footage & will not represent the final product.

Jencks

Oct 25, 2017
It looks amazing. Knowing how good is the FROM team at creating interesting places and designing interconnected areas, their first open world game can be something really special, it can be the BotW moment for the Souls series (maybe not as a big as a departure from older games, but can make the exploration really engaging).

I'm curious about how they will handle human settlements or other "safe" areas, Souls games or Sekiro usually have only a few NPCs that are isolated from the others, and the safe areas are always really small.

But yeah, this can be kind of a Dragon's Dogma with bigger scale and good art, and using the incredible Dark Souls combat (hopefully tweaked and improved).

I kind of hope there's no warping at the beginning. Instead you have a save area and have to venture out into the open world and slowly progress outward

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Holy shit the shot with the severed head it's actually giant, you can see tiny ubdeads nearby it

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of hope there's no warping at the beginning. Instead you have a save area and have to venture out into the open world and slowly progress outward

It's such a no-brainer to not have fast-travel in the beginning and force players to get out and explore and map the world on their own. They can always allow fast-travel later on.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
Yeah that's a good point. I don't want the game to offer free warping like BotW but I don't want either a cumbersome system like the one in vanilla Dragon's Dogma. Let's see how FROM integrates risk-reward exploration and if they strike the perfect balance the first Dark Souls had on this regard.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I like the look of the world, but I'm not a fan of how the Souls games play, so unless they really change the gameplay or something up I'm not super interested.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Newest offscreen leaked vid(with the giants) has someone speaking Greek in the background(maybe it's the TV i don't know).