• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Looks fucking badass. Holy shit that Dragon and also Open World.

Wow, finally a sequel to Skyrim.

skyrim-gif-16.gif

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
Oh shit we Sekiro now? Seems like he's going to do a stealth kill.

I hope so. Dont really like games where you are forced to one playstyle. The option for stealth makes it really interessting.
Its something I missed in The Witcher 3 despite the fact that it would not have fit the lore about Geralt.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, the flail and the interesting shape of his armor look cool. Really wish they didn't purposely make it potato quality. Leaker is fucking with us (it's also old build, so maybe there are reasons)

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
User threadbanned, pending further moderation: fake insider teasing, posting misinformation
I saw the 41 second trailer... muh god! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Looks like Bloodborne inspired melee combat with God of War inspired runic attacks.... GOTG incoming

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
Watching these over and over are making me want to play Bloodborne.

I blame you, Era

Bardeh

Jun 15, 2018
Surely they're not going to be showing a year-old trailer if they do come to release new info soon? I'm not sure why that footage surfacing now means new stuff is imminent.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
I know these are really low quality but I do get the vibe that the color palette is quite similar to DS3, which I hope not. Everything in DS3 has this really flat look to even the more "vibrant" colors. Hope theres a bit more contrast/saturation this time.