• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
From the brief footage in the OP, it looks like a Souls game meets The Witcher, which is fine by me. Now sure what to make of the mounted combat though, as mounts have always been a weak link for me when it comes to open world games. I'm also curious how well FromSoft's intricate level design will hold up in a truly open world setting.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
I really don't see any The Witcher, here. Just because you can swig on a horse ? and that's good, considering how bad the gameplay of this game is.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't see any The Witcher, here. Just because you can swig on a horse ? and that's good, considering how bad the gameplay of this game is.
Exactly. People are really horrible with comparisons. Like I didn't see any dialogue options or the character drinking potions for buffs lol.

Oct 25, 2017
It really did look like Witcher at that moment, even from my phone. There's no way they make actually fun combat from that animation, so hopefully it's something like:

Horse slash either instantly kills weaker enemies, or makes stronger ones fall from their horses, so you get down and fight normally.

They nailed swimming on their first try, I'm not actually worried, more curious about how they'll do it.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I love how every "leaked clip" is like 240P with no focus. It's 2021 where even the basic smartphone has clear cameras.

ProZach

Oct 27, 2017
Very excited/pleased, but has fighting on a horse ever been good/fun? BotW has its moments. Anything else?

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
That one leaked video totally has the homing Soul spell from demon's souls.
Ye homing soul mass.

t really did look like Witcher at that moment, even from my phone.

1.png

Ye, no one is calling this TW3 cuz it's open world or whatnot. The swing animation just look really simmilair.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm.. a little disappointed it seems to be a open world(-ish?) RPG.

I'm so tired of these long as fuck open world games.
I mean, yeah?
"It will be the first time From Software will go for a open world structure " is basically all we always knew about it from the start.

And if anything I'm hoping they could turn out to be among the ones who can do the formula properly and not with the Ubisoft template.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. That clip with the dragon is firing up my desire to see more now. My hype has been on pause since the first trailer but that is changing significantly now.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That sure looks like a Fantasy videogame with dragons and swords from those 140p gifs.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Why do i always think of a JRPG when i hear or read the title?

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
huh? I know I'm just catching up so now there ISNT going to be a reveal soon, this just leaked randomly?

Dec 6, 2017
US
I love how every "leaked clip" is like 240P with no focus. It's 2021 where even the basic smartphone has clear cameras.

Lol just as I started reading your post I thought to myself 'how is this quality even possible in 2021 without actively TRYING'.

On topic: The color palette immediately reminded me of Sekiro, that's about all the opinions I have on this right now. Looks...like kind of nothing to me right now, too short and 240P and shot while also riding a horse and watching a horse being ridden.