• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. So BioWare, while launching a game their core fanbase couldn't give a fuck about, decided to yank the fans chain about a game they DO care about? SOLID PLAN.

Reminder: this started with BioWare teasing, not Eurogamer or whoever. they didn't have to say "you might see something, we just won't say where" .

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want more Dragon Age, but if it is years away, whatever. No desire to see it now at all. Show it in a year or two.

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
As I said in the other thread, this comes across more as a desperate pitch than an actual announcement.

This feels like a weird combination of alleviating fan fears of the series being dead and a pitch of sorts to beg PapEA not to kill the series.

In the cheapest way possible too.

It definitely didn't come across as a project that will certainly materialize and release at some point.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If this is a desperate plea to show EA there is a big enough fanbase to justify a sequel, Im expecting a trailer akin to Skyrim announcement trailer..
Which I don't think is fair to the franchise. It deserves more than that.. and in the age of instant gratification, I hope it's enough to warrant a good enough reaction to get full commitment from EA to give us what we truly deserve... a fully fledged sequel.. and not a GaaS game.