• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Man that's a weak lineup, was really expecting the ME remasters to be there at least.
Hopefully the surprise is good.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
November 7th seems like an appropriate time to announce a Mass Effect collection, with an extremely short turnaround. Apex Legends on Switch was something I didn't expect though

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I just want Mass Effect Trilogy.

But I'm also curious about the new titles from Zoink Games, Glowmade, and Hazelight Studios. This is the last we heard of them (when they were announced at EA Play 2019):

Electronic Arts said:
Zoink Games - Lost In Random

Zoink's Lost in Random is another stand out fantasy action adventure from the studio that brought you the magical EA Originals title, Fe. Lost in Random brings a brand-new spin on the genre, in a blend of strategy and action that explores the notion of chance and possibility, set within a beautifully dark and vivid world.

Glowmade - Rustheart

A co-op Action-RPG, RustHeart follows the player and their handmade robot sidekick as they adventure across a vibrant, alien multiverse. Glowmade's RustHeart taps into the simple joy of creating in a uniquely cooperative setting: a compelling mix of tactical action-roleplay gameplay, player invention and spray paint.

Hazelight Studios - Title not Announced

Hazelight Studios' continues to cement their reputation for delivering story-driven, co-operative, and highly unexpected experiences, following the success of EA Originals title, A Way Out. Returning with a completely new title, Hazelight's unannounced game promises to give players a fresh new take on the challenges of working together.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
The VB doesn't say Bioware won't be there, just that DA4 and Anthem 2.0 are too far off to present.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
The one surprise better be a new Burnout. Or Skate 4 for the fans that have been waiting for that.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Expect the company to take some time to cover FIFA, Madden NFL, and NHL. It might not do that during the main EA Play show, but it'll likely have a showcase at some point that day.

I expect NHL to get a tweet and maybe a webpage with some details lol.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
November 7th seems like an appropriate time to announce a Mass Effect collection, with an extremely short turnaround. Apex Legends on Switch was something I didn't expect though

It's way too far I think, and if they plan to release it this year that would be a massive red flag. Compare it with C&C remaster in which community feedback took center stage.

Besides, N7 day was never really meaningful in any way. And after Andromeda it just became a day to lament and Bioware devs could release a meaningless video.

Nov 8, 2017
Apex doesn't run all that well on PS4 or Xbox. Don't get me wrong, I welcome a Switch version. But I'm skeptical

I'm more than ready for crossplay. And cross-save/progression would be even bigger. 🤞🏾

Oct 27, 2017
Exited to see the new game from A Way Out developers
Same here, I loved that game so much.

Star Wars Squadrons gameplay had piqued my interest in this event already, but if it does turn out to be true that we're getting that plus Apex Legends on Switch with Crossplay that would be fantastic.

I wonder what this "surprise" could be, though...

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
You'd think that ANTHEM would be here lol, even if it was just small update on how the "2.0 Update" is going but I guess not? Kind of disappointing, some people including myself are semi-interested and what that may look like one day if it actually happens lol

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
I'm super pumped for Apex Switch. When everything goes back to normal, it'll be great playing it on campus during downtime. The game just had a biggest launch for a season as well.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If they don't show the Mass Effect collection, there's nothing exciting there for me.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing I don't get is why EA keeps trying to make NBA Live a thing instead of just bringing back NBA Street. Like damn, you're never gonna get out of NBA 2K's shadow, they got way too much stock. Why not just try and do something different, and that everyone wants any-fucking-way?

Deleted member 11421

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly more than I expected from them in a "just before next-gen" year. Sports I don't really care besides Madden anymore. I'll play UFC just to use Bruce Lee in a modern game if they still have his license but that's it. Star Wars and Hazelight yes.

Medal of Honor VR could be cool too.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Star Wars is going to be awesome. Everything else not as much. Hope the surprise is cool.

Wyatt+

Jan 15, 2020
Apex... on Switch? Huh. I'm interested.

Can't wait for that Squadrons gameplay. Hoping they talk about the VR support too.

CarlSagan94

Nov 3, 2018
Meh, the lack of Bioware pretty much killed the little interest I had in this. Though I'll be curious to check out later what the new Hazelight studio game is, A Way Out was really a lot of fun.

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
I wish they would share details about the Mass Effect remaster. That's all I really care about to be honest.