• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
pun8b7ei8ms41.png

From andy serkis instagram.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still never bothered seeing the first one. Is it better or worse than the Amazing Spider-Man films?

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Boy. Can't wait to see Venom face off against Carnage without either of them having met Spider-man.

Lone

Mar 6, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Are we sure this is legitimate? There's been a lot of fake leaks about Venom 2 recently.

Not saying it WON'T come tomorrow since it's in the localization process, but did anyone else see his post?

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Venom was a total mess but I found it entertaining at the least. If Hardy brings that same weird energy again then it could still be watchable. Have Woody absolutely ham it up as Carnage for good measure too.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
I actually had fun watching the first movie. It had many issues but it was enjoyable

Looking forward to this

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Trash movie got a sequel, yikes!
Lol people really want this movie to fail. Why can't y'all let us have this. Everyone knows it's trash but we still liked it enough to merit a sequel. Nothing wrong with that, doesn't deserve a "yikes" at all. Plenty of "trash" movies are cult classics and got sequels

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah? That's a surprise, I didn't think I'd see anything soon. I'm excited. The first one was a tasty pile of trash and I'm ready to stuff more cinematic mcnuggets into my mouth

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
so is Carnage gonna be the main villain of this film or will it be just his introduction? Because I thought Sony's plan was to have Venom and Spiderman team up in a future film to take down Carnage

astro

Oct 25, 2017
First film was a lot of fun, the CGI end fight was a bit lame but in enjoyed the rest.

Looking forward to this.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know they started filming this.

The first Venom film was alright. Pretty forgettable but I didn't hate it. I have no desire to see it again.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, they basically said Spider-man was going to interact with Venomverse just a couple months ago, so...
They also very clearly showed a New York that is not the MCU New York in the Morbius trailer.

Edit: My biggest question is do they try to appeal to fans of the original by making the sequel so bad it's good on purpose, or do they risk upsetting the fanbase by attempting to make a competent film.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fun that they are relying on that god-awful line from maybe the worst post-credits scene that I have ever seen.

The only redeemable quality that anyone can point to about the first movie is Tom Hardy acting all crazy while he's getting used to the suit. Now that he's used to it, feels like they're going to be robbed of that.