• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
I just found out about this and wanted to spread the word on ERA for VEEP fans (the excellent HBO show). JLD and the cast teamed up with the Democratic Party of Wisconsin. If you donate any amount you can watch the event. Starts at 6:00 PM CST tonight!

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
Wait...
Didn't the show end with Julia Louis-Dreyfus dying following her betrayal of Tony Hale lol?
I wonder how they're going to canonize this.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
Wait...
Didn't the show end with Julia Louis-Dreyfus dying following her betrayal of Tony Hale lol?
I wonder how they're going to canonize this.
Is this supposed to be canon? I want to see but I'm not gonna donate to a party that's not even in my country

OP
OP
J-Wood

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
It's looking like this might be a panel of some sort with the whole cast. It's not like a special episode of veep.

OP
OP
J-Wood

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
The best part has been the unaired jonah insults and the huge laruie audition.

"Vaginal dehydrator" and luke skyfucker lol

Soulsis

Oct 25, 2017
Just dropping in to say this is the greatest comedy of all time and Julia is one of the most talented comedians ever.

Watch Veep please!

Jul 16, 2020
That was a blast. Thanks for posting- I wouldn't have know otherwise.
"Conjoined turd" was my favorite Jonah insult.