• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, you're still watching Flash.
zhvrh06thsouknhchgud.jpg

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
The plan is to develop these characters, and introduce new ones on these Disney+ shows, and then bring them over into the movies.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if they'll use this and the Vision/Scarlet Witch show to set up Young Avengers (supposedly we'll see an older Cassandra Lang as Stature in Endgame too).

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Hawkeye v3 is where it is at. A burned out Hawkeye traveling obscure parts of the marvel universe with a washed up F-list hero

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Would have been in for this if it wasnt tied to mcu Hawkeye.

Unless they do a massive switchup on his character and it ends up like that fraction run. That lends itself to a tv series really well

These marvel Disney+ series sounding so lame so far but this one I can get behind if they go for it.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
...exactly how big a budget of a show is this? Renner and his agent command major league paydays for anything they do

Oct 25, 2017
Fact: The Avengers always lose when Hawkeye is not fighting with them. This is true even in Civil War - Tonys team lost when Hawkeye was Team Cap.

I love facts.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Can't see this being much like Fraction's run at all. Renner's Hawkeye is a grounded family man. Fraction's Hawkeye is a bum who can't get his shit together and is a constant source of disappointment to everyone else.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, seems like they're setting a Young Avengers of sorts. This makes 4 shows total.

Filthy Slug

Oct 25, 2017
Renner's a good actor but his Hawkeye is terrible. Seriously hoping they replace him with a younger, more fun version and introduce Kate and Pizza Dog.

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
Normal Renner is normal attractive

Endgame Renner is #HotGuy
I like your taste.
What's the connection between Wanda/Vision and Bucky/Falcon to Young Avengers?
Wiccan and Speed are kind of sort of Wanda's children. Bucky and Falcon is more up in the air (pun intended), but they could do anything with it since we don't know what the intended plot is, including Skrulls (which would introduce Hulkling)

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So would this Hawkguy show preclude Kate from appearing alongside the other Young Avengers?