• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/...on-taylor-johnson-kenneth-branagh-1203223474/

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Kenneth Branagh will appear in Christopher Nolan's upcoming film, "Tenet."

Clémence Poésy, Dimple Kapadia, Michael Caine are also joining the cast that includes John David Washington, Elizabeth Debicki, and Robert Pattinson.

"Tenet," which is being filmed on location across seven countries, is an action epic evolving from the world of international espionage.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And you couldn't put it in the title? Why be clickbait, Mana?
1*Dfi7VlmiXWT8XrPr8FbkzA.gif

Real

Oct 28, 2017
T
TE
TEN
TENE
TENET
TENE
TEN
TE
T

Already got the movie poster designed for them.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, he finally got rid of Zimmer. Fucking Ludwig Göransson is doing the score! I'm so excited.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is this guy so popular with casting directors? Isn't he also on the Batman shortlist

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Lets hope that Aaron Taylor-Johnson isn't one of the leads, dude can't act his way out of a paper bag. He was atrocious in Godzilla and imo brought the whole movie down because of his wooden lack of emotion acting.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think you understand what I'm talking about. It literally requires you to clock into the thread to find out. When nobody would do that on a forum.

Exactly. Clicking on the thread to read the information promised or hinted at by the title is NOT clickbait.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
Ludwig Göransson is composing...
He did creed 1,2 and black panther
But also did the score for venom, death wish, central intelligence

So kinda mixed about it :/

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
Exactly. Clicking on the thread to read the information promised or hinted at by the title is NOT clickbait.
This is a forum. Not an entertainment rag.

Literally nobody else does this. It's clickbait because it requires you to click to find out at all. There's a reason why mods have now changed it.

Thank you for making me spend way more time than necessary explaining something so pedantic.

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
So, Chris changed almost the entire crew (Hoyte probably returns). First time since the Batman Begins. That's interesting.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Wally Pfister gets his job back

Edit: nvm, just saw it's Hoyte again. He's good too but I feel bad for Pfister lol