• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
That trailer doesn't look too impressive. I'll probably be waiting for a sale, though I love both games. I understand the BC program is over, but man, games like RDR on X1X make it really, really hard to spend money on simpler remasters like Burnout Paradise. If these are like that, basically the same graphics just up-resed to 4K, I hope it hits Game Pass or has a budget price.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so revealed at the game awards with the xbox logo, other platforms announced on twitter. like CTR and ps4 last year.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Hot stuff:
49175253838_0cfa5a7b7d_h.jpg

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
49175253838_9cf0c8b878_k.jpg

That steelbook!!!! Wasn't going to get this cause I already have Bayo on Switch but now this is an instabuy!

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Recently tried to play Vanquish on my PS3, but the image quality hurt my eyes. This is fantastic.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This feels weirdly timed. I guess Sega is trying to get those games playable on PS4 and XB1 so they can automatically be backwards compatible for next gen?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Given the close proximity with which the Minecraft and Bayo/Vanq videos went up, these were almost certainly intended for the SoP originally.

So now the episode is either shorter or these announcements have been replaced by something else.

Classicrock78

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
San Antonio

Deleted member 8752

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This feels weirdly timed. I guess Sega is trying to get those games playable on PS4 and XB1 so they can automatically be backwards compatible for next gen?
I don't think there's any advantage to releasing prior gen remasters on only next gen systems when they're like to be both BC and able to play such games at higher settings with patches.

All you'll end up doing is selling to a smaller install base for nearly the same amount of effort.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's any advantage to releasing prior gen remasters on only next gen systems when they're like to be both BC and able to play such games at higher settings with patches.

All you'll end up doing is selling to a smaller install base for nearly the same amount of effort.

Yeah. I suppose you're right.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Steelbook looks terrific!
Given the close proximity with which the Minecraft and Bayo/Vanq videos went up, these were almost certainly intended for the SoP originally.

So now the episode is either shorter or these announcements have been replaced by something else.
The leaked trailer had the Xbox stuff at the end, so I'd wager The Game Awards, not State of Play for this one.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
If it were just Bayo I wouldn't bite as I've bought it 3 times now...but Vanquish? That steelbook? Hell fucking yes here we go!

Deleted member 31092

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Every time I see Bayonetta in video I'm surprised by how ugly the brown/grey/yellow tint of the game is. Truly not a looker.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Don't care about Vanquish, but I'll buy Bayonetta for the third time. They better unlock all the difficulties from the start tho.

Deleted member 26293

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is that Vanquish 10th anniversary logo new? I'm sure i've seen the Bayonetta one before.

That's a sexy ass steelbook and i'm usually not a fan of those.