• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
libraryoverviewgdc.png

Did they fuck up or why is Mirror's Edge Catalyst in there?
You can add non Steam games as always

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Looks great. I hope they finally truly filter out early access games. I can't recall how many times I've tried only to have them pop up prominently again after a few days, even in my queue.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, they're finally releasing the UI update that they've been working on for so long?

MJnR

Mar 13, 2019
According to PCGamer, they're aiming for a beta in summer. I'd guess that Summer Sale will come with that beta version, then we get a full version during the Winter Sale.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Will I finally be able to leave the Payday 2 group and not get any more updates about upcoming Payday 2 events? That's the only Steam update that matters to me.

dmix90

Oct 25, 2017
Looks terrible.

Main page content is updated but they are keeping header style that they already have? Terrible.

Maybe it's just color palette clash.

Oct 27, 2017
Being able to sort by store tags is huge. In the current version,. trying to find all the local multiplayer games in my 800+ game collection is basically impossible without a third party app.

Just don't take away my list view.

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU
Man, finally, took them ages. I can see the Events tab being exploited by devs trying to stay on the radar with non-stop updates on minute things though.

Deleted member 3196

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping we'd get some improvements to Big Picture, as it's very old hat now. I guess that's further down the line.

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
All I want is for this to go away:
JzIqa.png

Feels like everytime I touch this thing I have this popup it's so messy and ugly. Can't they backend it or do it while its open by now...

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
Looks ok, never got what was wrong with it before but I like the look of the new library screen.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Hayden Dingman
Valve countering Epic's online services announcement with its own. Devs can now use Valve's own network for their own games. Free to use. Works with non-Steam versions of games as well.

D2NVfqqUkAArQQ1.jpg

Traffic is routed over Valve's private network and not the open internet. Filters game data from general traffic, and protects against DDOS attacks.
https://twitter.com/haydencd/status/1108824328198475776

Kyubajin

Feb 22, 2019
User banned (3 days): trolling, account in junior phase
Finally it looks somewhat usable and decent, thanks Epic.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Tag search!! Not just damn categorization, but tagging! God damn I'm going to spend years creating full metadata.

Loving that it looks more like PlayNite as well. So sleek!

love the update. Valve now has competition in the space to push them

Finally it looks somewhat usable and decent, thanks Epic.

We've known that this has been in the works since before Epic launched their store, so this isn't actually quite true. I believe the redesign itself was announced over a year ago.